Chapter Five: About the Relative

"I was a member of a Meteorite mission to the outer space, one day found Natasha's body. I hugged her and cried."

"Everyone including me can't prevent lost forever, Karla. But we can do something heroic, we always did it. Natasha was our friend and finally sacrificed for trillions. Remembered when you saved people before you sacrificed?"

"That's right thing people always think. Carol. I've tried hard to do anything for people, with different started, and different end. That's our job. Then, we don't do bad thinds for a little interest. I'll never forgive them who did those behavior."

"I visited a lot of the planets on universe. There's so many people like Earth. I met so many those people like you've mentioned."

"How did you do about this."

"Before I sent Skrulls to their new home, I've defeated Yon-Rogg, that man who took my memory. But I didn't continue to revenge, just send him and told the Krees I had to end this war."

"Had you let him suffer?"

"No. The best way of avenge is make ourselves stronger and let them proud. Not everyone can do this, even if experienced the same childhood like me. I can do this for my own heart. There's always have some people blamed me I was weak.

April 11th, 2026. A random pub in Chicago.

"Lloyd Bloch?"

"Yep. You're now Carol's friend?"

"Yes. My name is Michael Rossi, but I'm not here for report. Actually I was once an Air Force. But not just about this. Uh... Because of your wife and Carol, We're actually relatives."

"I think so. Now told you about someone about my wife. Her first love was Thaddeus Ross. They were once good friends. We knew it, General Ross was finally had Karen Lee, and have a child Betty."

"Then Karla hate him."

"After Iraq War, she changed because the government destroyed her. General Ross betrayed all of us for helping government. One of the events was he created Hulk and Abomination, after several years, there's something I always remembered. I saw Karla chopped Abomination's head, by her own photon blast."

"General Ross must have suffered about this."

"Yep. She could do only thing was made him suffer, causes he was her first love.

You've saw Karla punched General Ross, right? Once Fury sent me, and Maria Hill to stop Karla. Looks like we saved all members of Bush Government, actually we're going to save her."

"How did you met Karla?"

"Karla minds me my brother, who was broke his back during Hammer's Iron Man test. She has a strong heart, take care of everyone. Like to help people. One day, an alien army attacks the Earth, We're all sent for emergency, then someone started to disappear. We've sent all of the superhumans including Karla to rescue people. Then Many countries were doing like this. After lost my wife, still someone like Richard Powell cruelly wiped out our partners. So her father Karl tried to find someone like her to bring justice. Young girl Sharon Ventura was the best choice."

"Now Carol takes care of her."

"She lost her parents like Karla did. If polticians strike again, I think no one will stop her."

"Okay. Can we share about something interesting?"

------------------------------

In the street. Jane Foster (The Mighty Thor) finds out some wield things. To be an Air Force officer, Karla Sofen can still walk around the street.

Jane follows her until Karla entered into an alley. Karla takes off her coat and reveal her dress uniform, her coat and heels were put into her bag, then she started to jump and fly onto the roof, then takes off her uniform and reveal her Moonstone suit.

"Moonstone is prepared. Shand by."

Then she flew into a New Avengers Quinjet.

"Sharon, Monica. Prepare something. Mummy is jumping into the space."

"Ewwwww."

"Oh, Karla. I think we don't have to care about fake news by Sino Cultural Times."

"We know it all."

"Although they're always spam news to betray their own country. I watched some news. They've just posted a fake news about a big guy called Wilson Fisk."

"He's in the prison."

"Then how long the Rykers can keep him?"

Behind them. Yes, Spider-Man, Falcon, War Machine, Bucky, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man and Wasp, and the Mighty Thor.

"Guys, that's agent Hill. An unknown army is heading to us, we connected to S.W.O.R.D. and you'll be supported. There's no problem about our success."

"So Hill you got ideas?"

"No, Danvers. There's just something we don't understand. Only understand are your minds. Hope you keep your minds. Karla was once a hero during Battle of New York, but her mind causes I had to arrested her."

"You won, Maria."

Then Jane Foster has a big question mark on her head. "Such right choice when you don't need an assistant."

"One like my former colleague Caroline Kate Hale, but not very useful."

Sharon Ventura feels interested about that. "So have we all knew about those things we've all happened ourselves?"