Chapter Nine: Silver Age

In 2011, United States Government uses the name of "law of anti-corruption", to pressure a French company called Alstom. It looks like protect the economies growing, but it's actually a privacy interest of the United States. They use the name of "National Security" to swallow the companies. They're also did the same thing to Huawei (Maybe different year because of Thanos snap, original year was 2019).

Some year in 2020s. The government is going to swallow a technology called Oscorp, for take all of the technologies to the military. They're going to start the next war in somewhere.

(Flashback in 2015 World Expo)

Biotech geniuses, Amberson Osborn and his son Norman revealed their new technology.

Amberson "That's our latest facility. The Golden Era Glider. Each glider can only stand with one or two passengers."

Norman controls the glider and starting to rise.

Amberson "The flying machine can be used as fire fighting. When the skyscrapers is raising taller and taller, this glider is useful for any high rises including the tallest building of the world Burj Khalifa."

After a show.

Norman "What is our plan after expo?"

Amberson "Make some new things, Normie. For making a good future we have to service for people, then the social will be grow for this."

Norman "Well, same think with me, dad. Our plan is make something beautiful, those are made for people."

Amberson "Not like the government. It seems like the free economy, later they steal our company and say 'This is for security for the country', and no mention about the reasons."

Norman "Right. Last time they stole Alstom, one day we are the next."

Amberson "Now don't need to worry about this. Also in our country. Did you remember Apple? Like Google, both of them have never faced like Alstom."

Norman "Because they take care of them, those are important companies."

Amberson "Probably."

------------------------------

November 21st, 2024. Oscorp Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China.

There is sandbox about some Oscorp development project. One of them is located in Macau, which is going to build the tallest building in the world. However, some merchants not satisfied about this.

Cheung "Mr. Osborn, forgive some opinion about the development. But I think planning a large complex in Macau and build the tallest building in the world. And Macau is just a small city. That's not suitable in the cityscape."

Norman "Thanks for you opinion, Mr. Cheung. I've learnt about the city. A small place but almost 1 million residents. They need a smaller area but large populated. That's a pilot development of the vertical city. People can use almost every service in the complex."

Cheung "If build it like four nearby auxiliary residential towers, that's easily to make the city. the practical parts were approved. Just the tallest building in the world still need some approval. But don't worry, that greatest engineering is still become an amazing landmark."

Norman "I'll think about that. Until we're succeed to create those wonderful things. One of them is a big reactor that needs to burn some plants to work. That's a clear energy."

------------------------------

February 2nd, 2029

Oscorp was suddenly be investigated by an unknown reason. Sued by the government about the corruption, when Osborns expanding their business in Asia and Africa. FBI was waiting for Amberson and Norman those father and son. They were warned not to return to their headquarters. But nope, interpol are coming.