Chapter 13

"Ochobot... check on my brothers and Tok Aba." Boboiboy says, as he slightly glances his father, "I have some unfinished business, please." 

Ochobot didn't even try to fight it and went to listen on Boboiboy's request, "Alright... just don't do anything reckless. Gempa is still with you."

Without any more delays, Ochobot went on first to check on them.

"Boboiboy..." Amato uttered as he tries to reach out towards his oldest son.

Yet when he tried to do so, he saw the glint of Gempa's golden eyes, and it showed something that Amato wouldn't expect a six year old child to be capable of doing.

And even as Boboiboy wrapped his arms towards his little brother, Gempa was still able to peek and look at what was presumed to be his father.

"Why?" Gempa suddenly asked, which made him feel his big brother flinch, "Why did you hurt, Abang?"

Boboiboy separated from the hug, his head down, but faced towards his father, "Gempa... no, he's right. I am suddenly feeling curious myself."

Boboiboy then focused on himself, and with a quick flash, he returned to normal. Then from the safest patch of grass, he willed a plant to grow. The plant can be used as a makeshift bandage, due to its healing properties.  There he used it to wrap Gempa's injured hand.

"Why do they have powers, Boboiboy?"  Amato asked, "The only way for them to have one is with a power sphere."

"None of your concern." Boboiboy retorts as he stands and gently puts Gempa behind him, "You owe me an explanation,  Dad. You suddenly coming here and causing this trouble."

Gempa suddenly tugged the hem of his brother's pants, "Abang... please calm down..."

Boboiboy looked at his brother and softens his gaze, "At this point, I think you're now aware of what I'm feeling right now."

He caressed Gempa's head, and everything around him became calm, "What did you say to them? Blaze and Halilintar suddenly have powers, a trigger must have activated it."

"... the truth, Boboiboy." Amato sighs, "Starting from how your mother died, and how this all happened. Then, I told them that it may be dangerous if ..."

"You think Abang is bad?" Gempa said, as his eyes became wide, "Even with his powers, Abang isn't scary! He's nice, and didn't even hurt us!"

"Then, did you know that element, Gempa?" Amato replied back, "I know that you're young, and you're aware of how much your big brother is keeping secret."

This made Gempa be quiet as this was the same question that he pondered.

Boboiboy clicked his tongue and narrowed his eyes,"You're scaring them, dad."

Amato sighs, "At this point, I know that I'm not going to succeed in this. Gempa is here, but at least let me give a warning. This was also like what I said towards your brothers."

He looks at the two of them, and said, "There will be someone who is after you, Boboiboy, and I'm not taking thevillains that we're already aware of. You know that your 7 elements from before has past owners... then you're aware how the original owners died?"