Chapter 20

A/N: Okay I'm really going to list their age before I forget again HAHAHA

The Septuplets (6 years old)

Boboiboy (20 years old)

Tok Aba (66 years old)

Also, the extended version made mah heart go UwU, like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But iyeaaaaaah, AU, so that tooth rotting fluff will have to wait HAHAHAAHHA

LANGUAGE WARNING, VIOLENCE TOO, but you already know that XD

-0-0-0-

A normal weekend is what Boboiboy certainly hoped the moment he woke up. He managed to silently pass by his siblings' room just to check on them since it was still early in the morning. Well, it's mostly the fact that some of his brothers still need some work with their powers, and he's talking about Ice. Which, he one time sneezed because Blaze was teasing him with a feather, and it ends up with the flame element brother being frozen.

Thankfully, Blaze apologized while Boboiboy did the whole defrosting.

Back to his usual thoughts, he gently opens the door to avoid any noise, and coos at the sight of his brothers sleeping in their respective beds.

'It's still early, plus, Solar and Halilintar don't like their beauty sleep to be disturbed.' The oldest sibling chuckles as he closes the door once more.

Yet his instincts suddenly acted up when he felt something off. Without any warning, and staying as stealthy as possible, he transformed into Dark. He had some practice with his powers, and turns out, he discovered useful techniques to use.

One of them is shadow teleportation, which he senses some darkest parts near the window of his brothers' room. Boboiboy didn't want to wake them up and see his own power form, quickly he lets the black mist surround him and sinks through the floor. The smoke travels to the shadow part of the drawer, near the window.

He resurfaced once more in a crouching position, as he lets his ears sense any faint sound. Blind he may be, bit his other senses were heightened, especially through shadowy and dark areas. Turns out, he was right, as he felt by the leaves' shadows, a foot that stepped on it.

As he was about to step out and find that intruder, he felt the figure leap out from the tree and headed on another direction.

'Oh no you don't!'

He quickly leaps from the window and surprisingly, he felt a gust of wind suddenly surrounding his body, making his fall lessened and supported from the impact. As he lands on the grass by their house, his hands were already itching for his scythe to appear. But he sensed the shadowy parts and so no traces of the figure.

'Who ever that is, they quickly made an escape.'

He sighs, since it's been bugging Boboiboy for a while, the feeling of someone watching them. Knowing that the coast is clear, he returns to his normal form, back in his pajamas.

"Boboiboy?"

The brunette turned just to see his grandfather, who seems to have finished watering the plants in their garden.

"Good morning, Tok." He smiles.

Tok Aba smiles and arches an eyebrow, "I can see that you came out of the window from your brothers' room."

Before he could even retort, he realized that he was barefoot outside, and Boboiboy chuckled at the statement, "Um... well, ah..."

Tok Aba chuckled, with how his oldest grandson suddenly became a stuttering mess from being seen. The old man walks towards his grandson and raised his hand to caress his head. Tok Aba suddenly felt so nostalgic at the fact that Boboiboy was by his shoulders height when he came back with his siblings. Now, he was much taller than him, and an adult already, even if his looks don't scream adult.