★ Chapter 31

It was almost 12 pm when Harry finally came home from his date with Dylan.

Harry walked in to see four sleepy and cuddly boys sprawled all over the couch with a bunch of food surrounding them and the tv left on with the sports channel playing a replay of the game a few hours ago.

Harry smiled at the view of Louis and Liam cuddling. Niall was on top of Zayn, hiding his face in the crook of Zayn's neck as Zayn had his hand lazily lay on Niall's waist.

Harry walked to the spare closet down the hall and grabbed two large colorful quilts and gently laid them on top of the couples.

"Sweet dreams boys." Harry said before walking into his room and falling asleep, probably dreaming about Dylan.

The next morning the boys were woken up by Harry and his mom screaming at them to get up and that she made breakfast. The other boys groaned other than Zayn, who just stayed asleep.

Harry leaned down and whispered into Niall's ear. "C'mon Niall, it's your favorite."

Niall instantly woke up and slowly got up. He looked at Harry and said "Waffles?" (s/o to @frustrated_ )

Harry nodded as Louis also got up, "I heard waffles, I love waffles!"

"Bïtch me too!" Niall semi-yelled. "The fück?"

Louis laughed as he shook his lover awake. "Liam!"

Liam groaned and covered his eyes with his arm which made Louis whine.

"Liam baby, please wake up!" Louis said as he kept shaking him. "Harry made waffles! You know how much a love waffles!"

Louis suddenly squealed as Liam got up and picked up Louis bride style.

"Liam!" Louis squealed. "Put me down!"

Liam just laughed, "No can do babe." he said as he gave little kisses to Louis' face and neck.

Louis started to blushed as Liam cooed.

"Teach me your ways." Niall exclaimed as Louis gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Your ways of waking up your boyfriend!" Niall said as Louis just laughed.

"Got me very own Snorlax." Niall laughed as he gently patted Zayn's tummy before laying his head against his tummy.

"Good luck!" Louis yelled Liam carried him away to the kitchen.

Niall got up with a pout as he kept shaking Zayn. "Get up, you lazy potato!"

"No." Zayn groaned as he turned over so his back was facing Niall.

"No!" Niall whined as he flipped Zayn back to his original position.

"C'mon baby." Niall said as he places a chaste kiss to Zayn's lips. "Harry made waffles, I love waffles!"

"Then go eat." Zayn mumbled.

"I wanna eat with you and feed you like those cliché couples!" Niall said as he started to place kisses all over Zayn's face, mumbling a small please after every kiss.

Zayn suddenly wrapped his arms around Niall's waist and pulled him into his arms.

"Zayn!" Niall gasped.

"Mmm, five more minutes." Zayn mumbled against the crook of Niall's neck making Niall giggle softly.

"Please Zaynie?" Niall pouted even though Zayn couldn't see him. "I promise we can cuddle later."