★ Chapter 20

***** Monday morning *****

"Hurry up Niall!" Zayn yelled from Niall's Living room.

"Alright, alright I'm coming"

"Pffft, that's what he said" Zayn laughed at his (not so funny) joke.

Luckily Niall's mom, Maura, was not home. She called up Zayn early in the morning to take Niall to school. Since she had to go to work a bit earlier.

"Oi, you dirty bastard" Niall said as he walked down the stairs. Zayn smiled at his boyfriend, "you know you love me!"

Niall couldn't help but smile "yeah I do" Niall said as he wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck and plant a light kiss on his boyfriend's lips. As Niall pulled back from the kiss Zayn shook his head in a playful manor.

He grabbed ahold of Niall's hips and kissed Niall's lips. This kiss was more heated up and involved more tongue than the last one.

Once they (finally) pulled back, they leaned their foreheads against each others and just smiling like goofballs. Zayn glanced over to the wall clock.

"Oh snap we're going to be late" Zayn quickly said as he grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him to the door.

"But I'm hungry!" Niall whined while running his belly with one of his hands.

"I thought my kisses where enough" Zayn pouted while taking Niall's keys.

"Yeah they were but..." Niall trailed off "I need something to swallow and get my nutrients!"

"I'll give you something to swallow" Zayn mumbled barley audible but Niall still heard him.

"Oi, you dirty dog" Niall punched Zayn's forearm as the raven haired boy only chuckled.

Zayn grabbed Niall a banana and a yogurt Before exiting out the door and locking it with Niall's keys.

"Here" Zayn said as he passed Niall's his keys, "eat this" Zayn passed the banana and yogurt to Niall.

"How am I supposed to eat this?" Niall raised the yogurt to Zayn's face.

"I dunno, squeeze the cup?" Zayn shrugs.

*****

As the couple walks to the bus stop the bus was already there and about to leave.

Zayn grabbed ahold of Niall's spare hand and ran "Oi, wait!"

As if the gods above chose to ignore Zayn and his shouts for the bus to stop the bus had already left leaving the couple standing at the bus stop

"Looks like we're walking"

*****

"Mr.Malik and Mr.Horan, care to explain why are you boys 15 minutes late" Ms.what ever her name is said in a strict tone to the two boys who were panting due to running because they didn't want to be late to class.

Sucks for them since they were late.

"The bus left us, we ran to school" Niall panted bending over and laying his hands on his knees.

Ms. I still don't know her name, sighed "just take a seat" Zayn and Niall smiled knowing they were not in trouble.

They said on the table behind Liam and Louis and took out their books.

Louis turned around and smiled wickedly at the two.

"What?" Zayn said

"Oh nothing" Louis smiled and turned around. "except some cum on Niall's cheek" Louis mumbled the last sentence.

"What?" Niall blushed and whipped his cheeks. "That's yogurt!" Niall squealed.

Louis just laughed and went back to work.

*****

In the middle of the class session Niall started to wonder where Harry was. This was the only class they had together other than lunch and English.

"pst, hey. Has any of you two seen Harry?" Niall whispered not wanting to get caught by the teacher.

Liam swiftly turned around "Oh yeah, Harry said that he wanted to tell us something in person. For all of us to meet him at the Naniko Cafe afterschool"

The two boys behind Liam nodded and got back to work wondering what Harry wanted to say to them.

"I hope Harry's still not mad about the whole Louis and Liam thing" Niall mumbled while shaking his head.

------------------------------

Hey! This was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but I was busy, oops.

anyways... Merry LATE Christmas! Happy Holidays to all!

Also, this book is now under slight editing. Nothing major just grammer and stuff. The next update would hopefully be soon...

also whatcha think Harry's announcement is?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

- ZiallSmut ♥