★ Chapter ②

Niall's POV

"Niall" someone whispered to me while slightly tapping my shoulder. I groaned and turned the other way so my back was facing the person.

I heard some more mumbling and the door open and close. I mentally smiled.

"yay more sleep for me" I thought to myself

Moments later I hear the door open again and with more mumbling.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT,

TO THE BEST SONG EVER!

WE KNEW EVERY LINE,

NOW I CAN'T REMEBER!

HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW,

THAT I WON'T FORGET HER!

CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT,

TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" Arrrrrg! I shot up from the bed to be greeted by to wide smiles.

Note to self, change ringtone to Marimba, I know how much Harry hates that ringtone.

Harry Styles and Liam Payne.

Harry Styles, the cheeky one. He's very flirtatious with both genders. Yeah he's bi and he's very opened about it. Emerald colored eyes and used to have brown curly hair. His hair is still brown but not as much curls. He also has cute dimples on his cheeks, and oh yeah he has loads of tattoos.

Liam Payne, the sweet one. But if you get on his nerves he will snap you like a twig. He's very fit, works out 3 times a week. Brown puppy eyes and brunette hair. He shaved his hair once but it's staring to grow back. He's bi as well as Harry. He's not that opened about it but some people know about his sexuality. He has a few tattoos.

Then theirs me, Niall Horan. Blond hair, naturally a brunette. I have blue eyes. I'm Irish, and I'm not has fit as Liam but I'm getting there. I'm gay but I'm not opened with it. Only my parents, Harry and Liam know. Oh and I don't have any tattoos. I'm way to scared to get one.

"What the bloody hell you cunt want from me (purposely put me instead of my) life" I said as I threw a pillow that was next to me and aimed it at Harry.

"Hey don't need to get violent there buddy" Harry said as he threw the pillow back to me.

"It's to early for this, especially on a Saturday!" I whined and tried to go back to sleep.

Liam and Harry shared confused looks, "Saturday?" Harry asked.

"Today's Thursday!" Liam practically shouted.

"THRURSDAY?!" I screamed as I jumped off the bed, but since I was tangled with the blanket I fell on the floor, face first. I groaned as Harry and Liam barked out of laughter.

"You alright Ni" Liam said in between laughters. I groaned out in pain and mumbled a yeah. I kicked my legs back and now I was completely on the floor. "I'll meet ya downstairs, and you better have made me some food" I said still on the floor.

"Yeah yeah yeah, take a shower and I'll see you downstairs" Harry said as Liam nodded. They both left the room and I was still on the floor. I was way to lazy to get up so I crawled all the way to the bathroom like the gamer guy I am. Haha!

Once I made it to the bathroom I got up and stripped down all my cloths and entered the nice warm shower. I can tell that today's going to be a busy day for me.

~~~~~~

It's was the last period before school ends. I had Mr.Bryson the math teacher. He's very fun and cool, but if you get on his bad side he can also be the most rudest teacher.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

"Okay class, before you go the homework is to study for tomorrow's quiz. It's about everything we learned this week." Mr.Bryson said. He got a chorus of okays and alright.

I was about to walk home until I remembered that I have to tutor my crush, Zayn. He said that this time we are going to his house and to wait for him in front of the parking lot.

I saw Harry and Liam waiting for me at Liam's car. I forgot to tell them I tutor Zayn. Everyday of the week, except Fridays.

I jogged to them. "Well let's go" Liam said.

"Oh about that, I have tutoring today" I said sheepishly.

"With who?" Liam and Harry asked at the same time. I blushed a shade of pink. "Zayn" I mumbled, but I guess the heard me cause the started to snicker.

Oh, did I mention I have a crush on Zayn? No? Yes? Oh well but yeah I do. Harry and Liam always tease me about it.

Let the teasing begin, I thought to myself.

"Oh, Zayn ehh?" Harry said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Not like that" I said as I looked up to Harry's gaze.

"I bet Niall's helping Zayn with more that school ehh Ni?" Liam winked.

"No!" I said as I snapped my attention to Liam.

"Mmhmm" Harry hummed as Liam started to make kissy faces.

"I hate you both" I said which caused them to laugh.

"You know you love us!" Harry yelled and I flipped them off. Hey it what we do! I'm not mean, I'm just signaling them that they're number one! Haha!

I walked towards the parking lot, where I'm supposed to meet Zayn.

As I walked towards the parking lot I see Zayn leaning on the wall while smoking a cigarette. Surprise, surprise. Typical bad boy.

I walked towards Zayn. I was about to speak up until he spoke up before me.

"Why are you blushing" he asked and that made my cheeks burn more because I was blushing because of him and also because of his beautiful Bradford accent.

I never actually heard him talk. He's usually quiet and all. Let's just say I melted a bit.

"Oh... Um... I... Err ... You see..." I stuttered out which caused Zayn to chuckle. That was a mouthwatering chuckle. Fuck he's just so hot.

I mentally groaned. Oh curse you Zayn and your sexy god damn self and my little school girl crush personality when I'm around you!

Zayn threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it with the heal of his black combat boots.

"Ya ready to go" he asked, I only nodded in response, I didn't trust my voice yet.

He walked over to a shiny, black motorcycle, typical bad boy. He threw one leg over the motorcycle and singled me to come over.

Oh hell no, I'm not riding that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! Another update! :)

Why do you think Niall doesn't want to ride the motorcycle?

Also do you guys want...

Larry, Lirry or Lilo? You decide!

I update once and everyday! (Or try too.) in the meanwhile why don't you..

••• COMMENT •• VOTE •• FAN •••

- ZiallSmut と(◎ω◎*)つ