★ Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

"Louis likes...." Zayn pauses for dramatic affect which made Niall slap his arm, not hard nor to soft.

"Quit stalling and tell me!" Niall begged the raven haired boy.

"Fine Louis likes you Niall" Zayn said with a serious face and tone. Niall's face turns paler that usual, sure Louis is a fun guy but not Niall's not interested. He doesn't want to reject Louis and ruin his and Zayn's friendship.

Suddenly Zayn burst out of laughter which made Niall look it him with a confused face.

"I'm kidding!! Oh. my. god! You should have seen your face!" Zayn said in between laughters. Niall pushed Zayn to the floor and crossed his have over his chest while pouting. Zayn got up and poked Niall's cheek.

"Awwww, don't be like that. Okay fine ill tell you who Louis really likes" Zayn said which made the blond haired boy smile happily.

"Okay!" Niall said with a hint of excitement.

"Louis likes one of your buddies" Zayn trailed off which made Niall think 'It can be Harry or Liam, oh boy drama. Hope they can still be friend'

Niall keeps shaking his leg Zayn was taking forever to tell.

"Harry" Zayn said and all what Niall said was "Oh" which confused the Bradford lad.

"Oh?" Zayn wondered.

"I don't know, I kinda was expecting Liam or something because of the whole 'opposites attract' sure Harry and Louis are opposites but Liam and Louis are two whole different people, I guess the whole Opposites attract thing doesn't exist" Niall rambled on.

"What? The whole opposites attract does exist, just look at us!" Zayn said making a point.

It's true, Zayn and Niall are complete opposites. Zayn is mysterious and quiet in which Niall is super jumpy and bubbly and loves to talk talk talk. Zayn is covered with ink while the closest thing Niall has come to a tattoo was a stick on tattoo from the 25 cent vending machine. Some people may even say Niall's the sun while Zayn's the moon, both opposites but work very well with each other.

Niall nodded his head in agreement while placing a was supposed to be sweet kiss into a rough, fighting for dominance kiss.

Zayn was surprised with Niall's sudden move but kissed back seconds later. Niall wiped his tongue over Zayn's bottom lip, Zayn obviously granted the access.

Their tongues fought for dominance, and surprisingly Niall won. (A/N: Hey Niall got a few tricks up his sleeves wink. K bye ;)

By now the two boys were on a full on snogging session on the couch, like last time but only rougher... and longer. Both kept whispering sweet nothings into each others ears and both kept teasing each other by rubbing thighs to butt squeezes to grinding on each others hips(and crotch ;)

Niall pulled back from the kiss and looked at Zayn with a questioning expression.

"Za-Zayn what are we" Niall asked furring his eyebrows together. Which Zayn thought was cute.

"Well, what do you want us to be" Zayn asked hoping Niall wanted to be with a guy like him.

"Together" Niall blushed while turning his gaze to Zayn's shirt design. Zayn placed a finger under Niall's chin and made him look at him. Zayn pulled him into a short kiss.

"Then together we shall be" Zayn said then paused. "Niall, would you do me the honors of being my boyfriend" Zayn asked.

Niall smiled widely while nodding furiously and chanting "yes! yes! yes!"

That Night Zayn texted his mom if he can stay at Niall's and she gladly accepted.

They are now currently sitting and cuddling on the couch with a large green blanket and comfy blue PJs while watching late night programs like 'Family Guy' or 'George Lopez'

Every once in a while Niall would burst out of laughter due to something funny that happened. And whenever that would happen Zayn would laugh along with his Irish snowflake (A/N: *Sarcasm* I'm soooo original...) while looking at Niall with much adoration in his eyes.

After a few shows Zayn heard soft snores escaping Niall's lips. Zayn smiled at the scene while turning off the TV/lights and carrying Niall bride style to his room. Zayn pulled a big soft blanket on top of them and wrapped a arm around Niall.

"Night my little Nialler" Zayn said while kissing Niall's forehead. Though Zayn was expecting a response but all Niall did was smiled after Zayn kissed his head, and that's all what Zayn needed.

Zayn turned off the lamp on the nightstand and drifted of to a good night sleep.

***************************************

Awe Ziall fluff (^-^)

I'm supposed to be asleep for bc first day of school tomorrow but I wrote this instead LOL!

So Larry won, sorry Lilo :(

But don't worry there is someone for Liam wink wink! :) and possibly a plot twist! :o *gasp*

•••••• Also those who are waiting/ reading "It's Zayn, not Veronica" It's no longer on hold!! I would be updating that book by next week! yay!! :D *happy dance* •••••••

Don't be a silent reader! ;) So...

-Comment

-Vote

-Fan

- ZiallSmut