★ Chapter ①③

[Sorry for the wait... I have an excuse...... School..... ]

***** Recap *****

"Why doesn't nobody like me?!" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs. "Why?" Liam whispered.

"But I like you" the mysterious man suddenly said.

The man didn't mean to, it just slipped out of his mouth. Although it was the truth.

"Wh-who said that?" Liam asked snapping his head in all directions.

The Mysterious man got out of his hiding spot and looked at Liam with a sheepishly smile.

"Hi"

***** Present Time *****

"Hi" the mysterious man said with exposing himself (Not like that you dirty goose! ;)

"L-Louis" Liam choked on a sob.

Louis gave Liam a shy smile before nodding his head.

"W-what?" Liam asked so confused, and I bet so are you.

"May I explain myself?" Louis's asked.

Liam nodded and patted the seat next to him indicating for Louis to sit.

Louis gladly sat and started to talk.

"Okay so first of all I don't like Harry, I like you" Louis trailed off.

Liam nodded and signed Louis to continue.

"I only did that to make you jealous, I thought you would have gotten mad and get all possessive" Louis sheepishly smiled and continued.

"but I thought oh so very wrong, I didn't know Harry liked me. So that was an utter shock for me" the Doncaster boy said.

"But what about all the flirting Harry gave you?" the Wolverhampton boy asked a bit confused

"Because, well I only noticed you at the time, I didn't acknowledge Harry. I was to busy looking at you" Louis smiled a toothy grin.

Liam couldn't resist his smile, so he smiled back at then feathery haired boy with blue eyes.

"So when you left I was hurt, Niall ran after you and Zayn close behind leaving me and Harry in a awkward situation. Well it was awkward for me" Louis chuckled.

"So I couldn't take it anymore so I told him in the nicest and sweetest way that I didn't like him. He was clearly mad and asked why I did it." Louis pointed at Liam and continued,

"So I told him what I told you, that I only did that to make you jealous, and I thought you would have gotten mad and get all possessive" Louis said.

"Then harry said he overheard Zayb and Niall's conversation and heard that I like him. Then I said to Harry that I told Zayn that I liked him to get you jealous and angry" Louis trailed off mumbling something.

"What was that?" Liam asked.

"I said that ulokhotwhnumad" Louis mumbled the last part.

"Come again?" Liam asked this time smirking at the boy.

"I said you look hot when your mad" Louis whispered, slightly blushing.

Liam pulled Louis to his chest while laying in the grass under the tree.

"After I talked to Louis, I finally caught up with Niall and Zayn, but they didn't notice me. So I followed them all the way here and waited for them to leave so I can talk to you" Louis sighed.

"Anything else?" Liam asked. Louis nodded in response.

"My mate likes Harry" Louis said.

"Zayn?" Liam asked surprised.

Louis looked at Liam with a fake hurt expression.

"I'm actually hurt that you think Zayn's my only mate" Louis said placing a hand over his heart and fake looking hurt.

"I'm sorry, but in my defense Zayn is the only guy I know that's friends with you" Liam said raising his hand in defense.

Louis punched Liam's arm playfully. Liam laughed ad Louis couldn't help but laugh along with Liam.

"But seriously who?" Liam asked.

"My mate, Josh"

"Josh... how does he look like?" Liam asked.

"Black hair, blue eyes, a few piercings here and there" Louis shrugged his shoulders.

Liam has seen a guy with black hair and blue eyes with piercings.

It can't possibly be the same guy... can it be?

"What's his name again?"

"Josh"

"You got a picture of him?" Liam asked.

"Don't tell me you're replacing me with him" Louis smiled.

"No no! it feels like I've seen someone that has what you have described" Liam laughed.

Louis whipped out his phone and passed Liam his phone which showed a most recent picture of Louis, Josh and Zayn.

Liam eyes widen, that was the guy he saw when him and Harry was playing laser tag.

The one that made him question his crush Louis.

"Oh yeah, I've seen him before" Liam said.

"Reall? How?" Louis asked, Liam nodded.

"Oh yeah, my ex boyfriend" Liam lied while Louis looked mad.

"Oh... so he's your ex, huh?" Louis asked while he clenched his hands into a fist.

Liam laughed while Louis looked confuse.

"I'm kidding Lou, I saw him when I was playing laser tag. Josh was in my team" Liam said which made Louis calmed down.

"I wasn't mad or anything" Louis shrugged his shoulders.

The brunette just rolled his yes and muttered "sure you weren't"

"How did you know it was Harry"

"I was walking with josh a week or so ago and he was pointing at Harry and he said yes, that's the guy. the guy I liked. Then i pointed at you and said I like him" Louis blushed.

Liam smiled and they just sat there jut enjoying the scenery and the silence that overtook them.

"Hey Liam, can I ask you something?" Louis asked shyly.

"sure" Liam nodded

"Would you um.... would you like to-" Louis got cut off by Liam chanting yes.

"Yes!" Liam said happily.

"I was going to ask you to do my homework, thanks!" Louis laughed.

Liam rolled his eyes and pouted, Louis turned to Liam "awe I'm sorry, I'll ask again"

Louis coughed before saying "Liam, would you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?" Louis asked

Liam smiled and nodded "I would love to".

Louis pulled Liam into a sweet loving kiss...

The new couple pulled back moments later for air.

They just sat on the grass and watched the sunset, not carrying about the rest of the world. It was only Louis and Liam.

********************************************

Plot freaking twist! :o

So, I guess Niall is Zayn's best man... my baby!! :(

What about the song Diana!? I'm crying! It's so good!! :D (link to the song on the side)

- COMMENT

- VOTE

- FAN

☺ ZiallSmut ☺