★ Chapter ②⑧

A/N: Like the new cover? :)

-----

It's almost 7 and the two couples are still waiting for Harry (always late) styles at Zayn's house. They've been waiting for the past half an hour or so. They really got not patience. Not when they could be getting pissed drunk while grinning at each other.

Louis was probably the least patient.

"Ugh, how much longer do we have to wait!" Louis groaned into Liam's chest. That's all Louis had been doing since he and Liam got here, which was about fifteen minutes ago. No patience!

"Why he gotta do me like that!" louis said wined, complaining more about Harry's lateness. (Aka my update lateness in this book, oh.)

Liam planted a soft kiss on top Louis' head trying to calm down his long feathery haired lover. "calm down baby, I'm sure he'll be here any minute." Liam shushed to his cuddling boyfriend.

Louis looked to Liam with a pout on his pink thin lips. "Li-bear." Louis wined, tracing over Liam's broad shoulders with his index finger as Liam only hummed in response. "Can we just ditch Harry and go? Us two?" Louis said in a hushed tone not wanting the other couple to hear as he smiled up at Liam. A devious smile might I add.

Liam hugged Louis smaller frame, bringing him closer to his rock hard chest. "No we can't baby, remember we planned this for Harry to meet somebody." Liam whispered giving Louis little kiss around his neck making Louis burst into small giggle. Something only Liam could make Louis do.

Niall groaned and got up from the leather couch and walked to the other couch where Zayn was currently sitting while typing away on his phone and sat down on his boyfriends lap.

"Zaynie." Niall whined with a pout on his lip, dragging out the 'e' in Zaynie. "Liam and Louis being cute again and you're still on your phone." The blonde said hoping that didn't sound as needy a he thought it was.

Zayn locked his phone and placed it down on the arm of the love sofa and wrapped his arms around Niall's waist pulling him closer to him. Niall was practically straddling Zayn now.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just texting Harry asking when he'll be here." Zayn said in a soft tone, nuzzling his nose into Niall's neck.

"Oh, okay. When hell be here?" Niall asked tilting his head to the side, exposing more of his neck to Zayn.

"He said any minute now." Zayn said as he placed a chaste kiss on Niall's pale neck.

Niall pulled back nodded his head and draped his arms around Zayn's neck, pulling him for a small sweet kiss.

The two couples didn't even hear someone knocking on the door until Zayn's mom came around and opened the door and in came an ecstatic Harry.

Who was wearing a red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots and a necklace of Jesus Christ.

"Aww, c'mon lads. I thought this was my night." Harry pouted after he thanked Zayn's mom. The two couples pulled apart from each other and stared at him.

Niall was the first to stand up to his feet, "and it is" he said before he clapped his hands together "Let's go lads!" He said while pointing at the door.

The rest of the boys cheered (mostly Louis) and started to walk out the door, one bye one.

"Don't stay out to late baby!" Zayn's mom yelled to the cheering boys in the front yard. They didn't really hear what she said but Niall, who heard her clearly and threw her a smile and a thumbs up.

-----

It's been more two hours since they got here at the club and it's been two hours since Harry last seen the two couple.

It's like as soon as they entered the packed club they have forgotten the reason why they're here in the first places.

Harry sat down in one of the chairs all alone, tracing the rim of the lip of the beer bottle.

He looked around the club and saw Niall grinding against Zayn. Then he saw Liam pinning Louis to one of the walls obviously whispering dirty things to Louis who's was all fluttered and bright red.

Harry couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. He was happy for them two, he really was. But he couldn't help it but feel what he's currently feeling. He wished to have a relationship. Not like them but just a relationship in general.

He had to force himself to look away from them and looked around the club. His eyes landed at a pale boy, probably surrounded with his friend because the minute his eyes landed on him, they started to whisper to him while not so stubbly pointing at Harry.

Harry saw the boy nodded before Harry put his head down, looking at his black boots. He saw a pair of white covers stop in front of his boots.

Harry's emerald orbs (oh wow look at me, cheesy fanfic moment) met the boys amber eyes and Harry's breath hitched.

The boy had soft pale skin, dark brown hair and cute small moles covered his face and neck.

Harry wondered if he had more moles under his clothes. He definitely didn't meant that in a sexual way. More of a cuddly way.

"Hi." The boy smiled shyly, which made Harry smile back genuinely.

"I'm Dylan." The boy greeted.

"Harry."

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the super duper long wait. I have writers block :/ any suggestions that can inspire me?

Anyways... Dylan O'babe won! yay!

Stockholm Syndrome is life, bye! (What's your favorite song from four? Or you waiting till it comes out officially? lol)

Comment
Vote
Fan

- ZiallSmut