★ Chapter ⑦

🌸 Zayn's POV 🌸

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrapped my arm around Niall's waist.

I felt so right being near him, it felt as I needed to be with him to protect him from danger or cuddle with him while watching late night shows.

I saw a faint blush crawl to his cheeks, that's a good thing right? that means he like it, right?

People were looking at me and Niall with a weird expression in their face. Most girls were looking at Niall with adoration.

A pang of jealousy stuck my chest. The only think I can do is send them all death glares. Once they looked at me they looked away and carried on with their lives. My lips curved up into a victorious smirk.

"Hey Zayn" Niall said as I hummed in response, since I was busy throwing death glares at people around us.

All these people should just back off Niall, cause he's mine and only mine.

"Can we go to my house today" Niall asked, nervously?

Awe he's nervous. I nodded and without thinking said "sure, babe"

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. BABE?

DID I JUST CALL HIM BABE?!

Yes you did.

Shut up brain.

Okay .-.

I quickly looked at Niall, he seamed shocked... Oh no. Did I just ruin my chances with him?

Wait I had a chance?

Pfft probably not.

We walked into class and I unwrapped my hand around his waist and walked to my chair in the back. Niall sat 2 chairs in front of me.

"Open up to Chapter 18, read and answer each question that's on the board. Oh and one paragraph per response." The teacher said while clapping her hands together telling us to begin our work.

I sighed while opening my book to chapter 18.

This is going to be one long of a period, I thought to myself.

*****

After school we went walking to his house for 2 reasons.

1) It wasn't far

2) I left my motorcycle home for no reason.

After 7 minutes (of heaven, lol jokes) of walking we finally made it to his house.

It was a decent 2 story house. Niall put the key in the key hole and and turned to it to the left and opened the door.

The inside was cool, the furnitures were either black or white. While the only things with colors were his curtains (Red)

"Nice house" I said after I scanned his house.

"Thanks" Niall said, but with his accent it made it sound as if he said tanks.

"Where do you want to work at" Niall asked, I shrugged my shoulder "I don't know... you're room?" I asked.

"To my room!" Niall yelled while pointing up the stairs before running to his room. I followed behind.

His room was almost like mine, almost. The only difference is that he has loads of posters of 5SOS (Ha, you thought I was going to say JB didn't you? ;)

"Really" I asked while pointing at the posters.

"Of course they're the craic!" Niall said while looking at a Michael Clifford poster.

"What's a craic?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand, you're not an irish sex god like me" he said while making a weird pose. I rolled my eyes "mhmm you're right I can't be as sexy as you" I joked.

"Damn right" He said while taking out his math textbook, he patted the seat next to him after he took out his book.

After two hours and 25 minutes of studying I got hungry.

"I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy" I whined stretching out the 'y'. Niall stopped talking and patted him stomach.

"Me too, let's stop for today i'll call Liam and Harry to bring us food" he said as I nodded.

Niall walked out the room and downstairs as I grabbed my bag and walked right behind him.

I saw Niall was on the phone with I assume Liam/Harry. I tried not to ease drop but one thing caught my attention.

"So it's a date?" He said while laughing at the end of his sentence.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say there big guy" he said (hehe best song ever)

"Whatever just brig me some food." he said before hanging up.

I was mad/jealous. What does he mean it's a date? I assume he saw my anger because he asked "what's wrong" I crossed my arms around my chest "Nothing" I said harshly.

He poked my cheek "c'mon, turn the frown upside down" he laughed.

"So you're going on a date?" I snapped. I don't know why I was mad, oh wait cause Niall is mine!

Well he isn't mine... yet.

"No! Harry and Liam were hanging out with Louis so I assume it was a date" he said "and why would you care if I'm going on a date." He snapped.

I started to pace around the while running my hand through my hair.

As if my mind said fuck it I walked up to Niall who was still sitting on the couch and crashed my lips with his. I wrapped my hands around his waist bringing him closer. After a few seconds he started to kiss me back and wrapped his hands around my neck.

We were no longer kissing, we were basically sucking each other faces off. Our tongues dance with each others, Niall moaned into the kiss which made me smile.

Nialls hands roamed my hair, by now it's probably messed up but I didn't mind.

"Hey Niall we got you foo- OH NO WAY!!" someone screamed.

"NIALL?!"

"ZAYN?!"

We pulled apart to see Liam, Louis and Harry with with eyes and their jaws wide open.

I was still on top of Niall. Our lower half pressing against each other. Our lips all tingly and our hair all over the place.

I muttered a quick sorry and got off him. I grabbed my bag and muttered another apology before leaving his house.

I ignored the constant yells for me to come back and ran all the way home.

**********************************

Sorry for the long wait.
So whatcha think of the chapter?

••• Comment? vote? fan? •••

- ZiallSmut (•__\\\)*\\