★ Chapter ①⑦

Sorry for the long wait.. Urgh stupid school with stupid homework! and I had a bit of Writers block. Thank you ZiallsGod for the help! :)

***** Harry's POV *****

After my little phone call I had with Niall, I felt envious of his relationship with Zayn. Their relationship had a strong bond and they had thrust. the most important thing you need in a perfect relationship trust.

Why Louis?

Why you do this to me?

I'm so whipped!

Urgh! Just the thought of Louis just makes me so mad. I want to slap him! But at the same time I want to kiss him and whisper sweet nothing to him.

I knew that me just sitting around in my bed and doing nothing isn't going to help me in any kind of way. Well you knew except rest and stuff but it isn't going to help me with getting a relationship.

Yeah, I know what they say. That you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy an blah blah blah. But I have bin so lonely for a long time I think I have forgotten how a relationship actually works.

I got myself out of my confy bed and decided to go out and try to forget about Louis. Since he's so happy with his boyfriend Liam.

Even saying both of their names in the same senctence makes me tear up. Now you see why I must go out and meet some people. Im not expecting it right away but just making a new friend would be nice.

I quickly put on some really, i mean really skinny black jeans and put on my old brown boots. I refuse to buy new boots. Why? I don't know. Hahaha.

I left my decent size apartment and went outside to explore for new friends, even better a lover. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Louis Louis and oh wait don't forget Louis.

I decided to just sit on a bench at the park. Just look at some trees, a little pond and the young children just playing at the playground that is just a few feet away. This always calmed me when I'm stressed about something. But in this case it's someone.

Someone named Louis. Louis Tomlinson.

Grrr! Not even this peaceful park can clear my thoughts of Lou -- I mean Him!

Maybe my mum was right. Don't get to attached with someone or you'll end uo hurt at the end.

Yeah, I know we weren't together in any kind of way but it guess you can say i was "obsessed" with him. Imagining stuff, not bad but like cuddles and kisses.

Just imagining Louis, kissing down on my neck. Sucking on it, biting on it slightly, leavin a purple and blue hicky. Him whispersing sweet nothing into my ear and telling me that I'm his a nobody else's and me moanin-

"Louis" I moan.

I didn't noticed I said that out until I saw a few people walk past me sending me odd stares.

I covered my mouth with my hand and blushed a crimson red. I was so embarrassed, I decided to just leave the park and go somewhere else. Maybe farther from the park..?

As I started to walk along the sidewalk I randomly remember that there is a new art museum opening today. Maybe I could go there.

I decided that I would be going to the art museum. I looked up to see was street I was in. I wasn't to far, but I wasn't to close either.

[At the art museum]

***** 3rd Person POV *****

"What is this?"

"This is what you call art?"

"It's just a bunch of swirly line!"

"Oh, I like that one"

Was all Harry kept constantly saying while looking at all the painting and sculptures. While people kept on whispering about Harry's 'ruckus'.

"What is wrong with that boy?"

"Some people don't know true art when they see it"

"Just ignore the strange lad"

And one woman got fed up "Security!" She called out. One security man came to help the woman.

"Yes mam"

"That curly hairs lad is making a ruckus and is being to loud and judgmental" Thee lady huffed.

"Well I can't really do anything about it, its his opinion and he's not making a ruckus, nor being to loud" The security said.

Before the woman can respond Harry randomly came up to the two and whispered yell "Yeah, and this is America!"

The lady rolled her eyes "this is the U.K. idiot" she whispered the last word, but no one heard.

Harry smiled at the lady "oh yes I know, but I have always wanted to say that. I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity"

Harry heard some chuckling from behind him.

"Im sorry madam, I'll be more quiet." Harry said before turning around and gasping. The person was so beautiful so unique. So... so ... hot and sexy!

"I think I'm I love" Harry thought to himself and he analyzed the persons fingers up and down.

The person was staring at Harry the same way Harry is looking at the person.

"Did my heart love until now?" Harry mumbled to himself. (A/N: Guess where I got that from? First person to guess correctly gets a dedication on the next chapter)

********************************************

Hey! Sorry for the ultra long wait! School stuff and whatnot!

So yeahs this is your last chance to vote. who is Harry's mystery lover?

Andy, Justin (Bieber) or Josh?

Also can you pleeeeease check out ZiallsGod 's new book "I'll be waiting for you" ?? The more read, comment, votes it gets the faster I'll update!!! :D so pleeeease with a naked Ziall on top! :3

That's all.

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

- ZiallSmut