★ Chapter ⑤

(Sorry I didn't update yesterday I felt ill, anyways here's the new update, chapter 5 :)

Niall's POV

I wake up to three things, 1) I smell food 2) loud snoring and 3) something hard on my lower region.

No not a morning wood, ya perverts! But something hard/heavy laying on my entire legs.

I open my eyes but close them right away due to the bright sun hitting my face. Okay man up Niall. I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. I look down to see Liam laying on top of my legs while snoring... loudly. I start to move my legs which caused Liam to wake up.

"Mummy" Liam asked confused. I laughed at his confusion.

"No, Niall" I said.

"I could have sworn I went home last night" Liam said as he got up and stretched. After Liam finally stopped stretching he smelled the air.

"Mmm.. what smells good" he asked while still sniffing the air.

"Harry!" we both said in unison and ran to the kitchen to see pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and orange juice! My mouth is watering right now. Everything looks so edible.

"Breakfast is served" Harry said with a massive smile.

"Thank you Harry!" I said happily while eating a piece of bacon.

After a beautiful breakfast we are all lazing around the TV. I look at the time, 9:27 am. Shit only got 33 minutes left to get ready for work.

Yeah I work, how else do I help pay the bills for the house. I work at a small little bakery, but it's still very popular and it pays very well.

"Shit guys um it was a lovely sleepover but I have to go to work now!" I yelled while walking towards the door signaling them to leave.

"Alright it seems like we're not wanted here" Harry says with a pout.

"No no no... that's not what I-" I was cut off by Liam.

"Haha, yeah we know see ya later buddy" He says while exiting out with Harry.

I lock the door and run to my bathroom. stripped down out off all my cloths and entered the warm shower. I scrubbed myself with my usual strawberry body wash. Don't judge, and anyways this is for Zayn. I heard he loves the strawberry scent. (A/N: I love the lavender / pomegranate scent... OK bye.)

10 minutes later, I was putting on my uniform. Which was a plain white tee with black jeans and black shoes.

I decided to leave my hair flat today. I flattened my hair on my forehead the ruffled it up a bit to make it look fluffy and soft, like a kitten or duckling.

I double cheeked myself before leaving my house and walking towards the bakery, which was 3 blocks away.

Liam's POV

When Harry and I left Niall's house we decided to hang out. Just us two for today.

"Hey let's play Laser Tag" Harry says while pointing at a sign.

"Yes!" I basically screamed and walked into the building.

Harry was in the blue team and I was in the red team.

"You are going down Payne" Harry says while eying me. I laughed playfully at Harry before responding "Oh it shall be you who is going down Styles"

"Blue team on the right side and Red team on the left side" the Announcer said.

I ran to the left side, I already saw my teammates getting ready. But one caught my eye.

He's cute. Black hair blue eyes and a few piercings here and there and he's fit. My thoughts were by the announcer "Let the games begin!" he said as a horn blew. The lights turned off and the place started to glow.