★ Chapter ②②

Shout out to my home girl
Arly! Aka @InFamous_Girl

-----

Andy looked up and looked at his boyfriend's mates. His eyes went wide when he saw Louis and Zayn.

"Louis?!" Andy said as he looked at Louis.

"Zayn?!" Andy did the same to Zayn when he saw him.

Zayn looked at Andy with a smirk plastered onto his face and said "surprise bitch, bet you thought you've seen the last of me."

"Zayn!" Niall yelled with embarrassment while Louis snickered at Zayn's stolen movie line.

"I'm sorry about him, by the way I'm Niall" Niall said as he extended his arm for Andy to shake.

When Andy was about to shake the Irish lads hands Niall got pulled away by his Bradford boyfriend.

"Don't touch him! Tha-that manipulative heartbreaker!" Zayn yelled as he possessively pulled Niall into his arms.

A few other customers looked at the disruptive 6 boys. A few whispers can be heard but they chose to ignore it.

Liam was so confused on what was going on. "Babe" Liam said slowly. "what's going on?"

"I'll tell you when we get home" Louis said as Liam nodded.

Louis then pointed at Harry and gave him a serious face. A face Louis rarely does and said "Harry, I cars about you but I think it's best if you stay away from-from him!"

Harry's eyes widen and you can sense that he was also getting mad. "What's your problem!" Harry screamed. "Once I finally moved on from you and found a guy who makes me happy you tell me to stay away from him!"

"Harry n-" Louis got cut off by Harry again.

"No! Fuck you Louis! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" Harry yelled and pulled Andy's hand. "let's go"

A stomping Harry exiting out of the restaurant while Andy was close behind him made all the other watchers turn back to their food.

The other 4 lads just looked at each other. Liam and Niall both giving Zayn an Louis confused looks.

"You're probably wondering wh-" Zayn got cut off by the manger

"I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you to leave the restaurant"

"What why?" Liam asked as the other lads gave him a 'you have to be kidding me' face.

"We got a few complains from the other customers and employees for being disruptive."

The boys nodded and exited out of the restaurant.

------

"Great you two got us kicked out" Niall pouted and pointed at Zayn and Louis.

"And I'm still hungry." Liam wined as Louis kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry baby, I just don't want Harry to get hurt"

"Yeah you don't know Andy like we know him" Zayn said as he put his hand around Niall's waist.

"What did he do?" Niall asked as Louis and Zayn gave each other knowing looks.

"Well it's none of my business to tell but ask Louis" Zayn said.

Niall's and Liam's head snapped towards Louis direction. "Well...?" Niall and Liam said in sync.

"Andy..."

--------------------------------------

Oooo Cliffhanger!

I finally updated after 92739 years! oops! :)

It short I know :/
It's more of a filler...

Q: how do you think Louis and Zayn know Andy?

Comment ♥

Vote ♥

Follow ♥

- ZiallSmut