★ Chapter ①②

"Liam!"

"Liam!"

That was all Niall was chanting and running while looking for his puppy eyed friend.

While Zayn was hot at his boyfriends trail.

"Niall wait up!" Zayn yelled which made Niall stop and turn around.

Zayn finally caught up to Niall.

"Boy for a short guy you sure do run fast" Zayn panted.

Niall looked at Zayn breathing heavily, a smirk plastered onto his fave 'I wonder how he is in bed' The blond haired boy thought and shook the thought away 'No bad Niall! Bad!'

"Hey! I'm not that short" Niall pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Zayn just kissed his kissable pouty lips. "yes you are, but it's cute" He said and kissed the blond's lips again.

"So did you find Liam yet" Zayn wondered.

Niall just gave him an idiotic look.

"What" Zayn asked.

"If I did find Liam, don't ou think he'll be at my side right now" Niall said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which is was.

"Oh yeah... whoops?" Zayn sheepishly smiled, Niall returned the smile.

Niall grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him all around the school.

The couple literally searched everywhere, but they couldn't find Liam.

"I've come to a point that Liam skipped school" Niall said,

"No really?" Zayn said sarcastically. Niall just rolled his eyes and walked away from Zayn.

Zayn ran up to Niall and wrapped one of his muscular arms around his boyfriend's slim waist.

"Don't worry I'm sure we'll find him" Zayn encouraged his blond boyfriend while rubbing circles with his thumb on Niall's hipbone.

"Yeah I know, he's just so hurt right now" Niall said sadly, and Zayn hated to see his love all sad.

"Do you know where Liam goes to think or whatever?" Zayn asked.

Niall nodded his a yes "yeah why-" Niall cut himself off by him slapping his forehead in realization.

"I'm such an idiot, why didn't I think of that?! and ouch that hurt." Niall said while rubbing his forehead.

"Aww c'mon don't say that, your not an idiot" Zayn said while giving Niall a kiss to his forehead.

"All better" Zayn asked in a baby voice.

Niall shook his head a no "well I kinda hit myself on the lip too" He said cheekily while pointing hair his pouty lips.

"I can fix that" Zayn said and pulled Niall into a sweet kiss.

The kiss would have gone longer if it weren't for the teachers waking by and ruin their moment.

Meanwhile Liam was at this Lake at this huge, I mean huge park. Not many people know about this place because they are to busy in the Internet, and happiness with their lovers.

Liam started to cry once again. He started to wonder if this was a lake or his tears from all the crying.

Why Harry? why?

At the thought of Harry made Liam's blood boil with anger.

A crying and mad Liam, is not a Liam people don't want to see.

He doesn't really hate Harry but at this moment, he does.

Liam stopped crying and looked at his past, its not like this was his first heart break.

Liam started to think about his ex girlfriend, Danielle.

Everything was perfect between them too. Trust, happiness and love.

Little Danielle here was a virgin. But one day when she asked Liam for sex he turned her down and said for another time, he wanted to make her first time perfect.

After a few months Danielle keeps asking Liam for sex, that she was ready now. But Liam keeps denying her.

One day, when Liam was finally going to give her what she wanted he walked in on Danielle and another man having sex.

Liam was deviated, hurt, heartbroken.

His so called love of his life cheated on him. On his bed!

Danielle tried to explain herself, but Liam knew she didn't have to. He saw was he saw an nothing can change that.

"I'm sorry Danielle, but we are over" Liam said and walked away.

After that day they never spoke to each other. They even lost contact with one another.

Liam's thoughts were cut off by a think Irish accent screaming his name.

Liam turned around to be tackled into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my gosh, Liam I was so worried" Niall mumbled into Liam's shirt.

"It's alright, in okay" Liam responded on the verge of tears.

Niall pulled back and saw Liam about to cry. "No you're not Liam, let me help you" Niall responded.

"No Niall I'm fine"

"No youe not Liam! let me-" Niall was cut of by Liam yelling "No! No Niall I'm fine!" and pushed Niall back.

Niall would have fallen back if it wasn't for Zayn standing behind Niall.

Zayn was mad now, you would too if you saw you love being pushed and almost falling down.

"What the heck Liam?!" Zayn said pulling Niall back up to his feet.

Zayn's hands were clenched into a fist. Niall saw his sudden movement and place his soft pale hand over the tan boys hand an shook his head a no.

As if Liam realized what he did he looked at Niall will sorrow eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Niall I-" Liam was cut off by Niall shaking his head.

"No Liam it's fine, I-I understand." Niall said softly before leaving with Zayn while leaving Liam to his thoughts.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" Liam yelled.

"He was only trying to hell you" Liam mumbled to himself.

Or so he thinks.

What Liam didn't know is that someone was watching him the whole time.

"Why doesn't nobody like me?!" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs. "Why?" Liam whispered.

"But I like you" the mysterious man suddenly said.

The man didn't mean to, it just slipped out of his mouth. Although it was the truth.

"Wh-who said that?" Liam asked snapping his head in all directions.

The Mysterious man got out of his hiding spot and looked at Liam with a sheepishly smile.

"Hi"

*******************************
Oooooo... Who do you think the mystery person is?

By the why I would be updating "Its Zayn, Noy Veronica'" sometime this week.

In the meanwhile, why don't you...

> Comment? <

> Vote? <

> Fan? <

-ZiallSmut