★ Chapter ②⑥

Zayn sat Harry into the couch without breaking the hug. "what happened" Zayn finally asked.

"A-And-dy" Harry stuttered out a sob. Zayn felt anger run through his veins when Harry said that name. Zayn pulled back and looked at Harry straight in the eye.

"What the fuck did that bastard do?"

"H-he said he was only using me for sex, t-that once we did-d it he was gonna break up with m-me." Harry stuttered out a sob "b-but I broke up with him and ran to wherever my legs brought me, so here."

Zayn hugged Harry, who held Zayn onto dear life while crying into his shoulder. Zayn rubbed small circles on his back while shushing him.

"I-I should have listeners t-to you" Harry sobbed louder.

"Shh, it's okay Harry. You deserved better than that piece of shit" Zayn said as he continued to calm down Harry's cries.

"Who was at the-" Niall said as he walked downstairs and into the living room and stopped just to see a crying Harry hugging boyfriend. "-door" he mumbled.

Zayn opened his eyes to look at his confused boyfriend who was mouthing "what happened." to him.

"Andy." Zayn mouthed back as Niall nodded.

Niall sat down next to Harry while patting his back "Aww Harry, it's alright. If he can't see how special you are then he don't deserve you."

After a while of crying and comforting Harry pulled back from Zayn's wet neck. "Sorry." He said while wiping Zayn's neck with his sleeve.

"It's alright"

"Do you wanna sleepover with me and Zayn, my mom won't mind!" Niall smiled.

"No thanks, I should be going home anyways." Harry said as he got up and walked to the door. Niall's mom walked in as Harry got out. "Oh, Harry staying for dinner?"

"No thank you, have a good evening Maura" Harry said politely before leaving their home.

Maura closed the door and walked into the living room. "Niall is something wrong with Harry? He seemed, I dunno, sad?"

"Andy broke up with him" Niall replied

"Ah, alright. Zayn would you be staying for dinner?" Maura asked Zayn.

"Sure Mrs.Horan" Zayn smiled.

"Oh nonsense call me Maura, extra points if you call me mom, my soon to be son-in-law" Maura winked at Zayn playfully.

"Mom" Niall groaned, Zayn just laughed "alright, mom"

Maura beamed happily after Zayn said that.

"whats for dinner?" Niall asked

"Dunno, maybe spaghetti? Chicken?" Maura shrugged

"Would you like some help?" Zayn asked as Maura shook her head. "Oh, no no, just stand there and be pretty while I cook dinner."

In the middle of their dinner, Niall's

father came, giving Maura a kiss and threatening Zayn.

"Hurt my little boy, you would want to sleep with one eye open" or "do you know what's it like to get hit with a baseball bat" and who can forget "II'll smash a tv on your head and cut your gentiles off with the glass" :)

Zayn was scared shirtless, but didn't show it just simply replied "I promise I won't hurt your son, I love him so much." Niall just hugged Zayn's side "aww I love you too." He whispered.

The rest of the night was filled with jokes and Bobby even gave Zayn approval.

The couple were now laying on Niall's bed, after they to individual showers.

"I think that went well" Niall laughed.

"yeah, I think so too."

"Love you"

"Love you too" Zayn said as he planted a kiss on Niall's lips before drifting off to sleep.

***********************************

I update this while waiting got my turn in the salon...

It was kinda suckie... I blame all the hairspray!

You guyssssss, Harry needs a lover, but I can't be Louis, then Liam would be sad! :(

So comment for Harry's lover! Even make a fake character if you want! :) (Other than Louis!)

Comment

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut