★ Chapter ①①

Recap...

"Night my little Nialler" Zayn said while kissing Niall's forehead. Though Zayn was expecting a response but all Niall did was smiled after Zayn kissed his head, and that's all what Zayn needed.

Zayn turned off the lamp on the nightstand and drifted of to a good night sleep.

Present...

That following morning the new couple did the usual morning routine. Wake up, take a (individual) shower, get changed, brush their teeth, eat breakfast and go to school.

They were walking hand in hand to school showing the students that they are a new couple.

When the walked into school, everybody, I mean everybody were staring and whispering.

You wouldn't blame them, it was something they never expected.

The 'bad boy' and the 'nerd'.

Okay, some people expected it. Like c'mon its a typical love story.

Niall felt a bit scared, all the students where staring at them. But mostly him.

Zayn saw that Niall looked scared so he let go of Niall's hand. Niall felt hurt, offended, use-.

Before Niall can think of anything else Zayn wrapped his tan muscular arms around Niall's waist and flashed him a big warm smile. Niall returned the smile and laid his head on Zayn's shoulder.

At this moments Niall didn't care about the states and whispers, all he cared was about his Zayn.

They walked into the first period class which was math.

A subject Zayn was failing to a subject he's passing with flying colors, thanks to his beloved boyfriend Zayn.

Niall took his seat and Zayn took his. Zayn promise to pay attention in class, which he did. But this this he couldn't. All he thought about was Niall, Niall, and yeah that's right, more Niall.

Niall, Niall, Niall. Those were the thoughts of Zayn while Niall thoughts were Zayn, Zayn, Zayn.

They finally got each other and that's all what they needed.

The End. :)

Lol joke! Continue reading, you beautiful person! ;) x

After math class Mr.Bryson wanted to have a word with Zayn and Niall.

"Niall, Zayn please come back" Mr.Bryson yelled at them in the middle of the hallways.

Zayn and Niall came back into the classroom and Niall asked "yes sir?"

"Oh you boys aren't in trouble! I just wanted to have a word" said Mr.Bryson as the two boys nodded.

"Well for you Niall, I soul like to thank you for helping Zayn out in math. He's fantastic at math now. Look at his math test score from before, and look a the most recent score." Mr.Bryson said showing them two test.

One from 4 months ago and one from two days ago.

'Wow' was all Niall thought.

"See, from a 57 to an 92. You did nice Niall, and as for you Zayn, you actually kept your promise to do better, and I'm glad." Mr.Bryson paused then spoke again "And now I see why you listens to Niall more than me" Mr.Bryson said while pointing at there intertwined hands.

Meanwhile Niall's cheeks burnt a scarlet red and Zayn just chuckled along with Mr.Bryson while he have a small peck on Niall cheeks.

That caused Niall's cheek to burn into a bright shade of red.

"You can go on now" Mr.Bryso said as the blond and the raven haired boys walked out and into their next class.

~~~~~ Lunchtime ~~~~~

Harry, Liam, and Louis all sat together in one table, waiting for Zayn and Niall.

As soon as they saw them sit across from them Harry Liam and Louis immediately had smirks on their faces.

"Sooooo" Harry said popping of his one sided dimpled smile.

"Any new news we need to know" Liam asked while putting his hands under his chin.

"Oh yes... errm, we" Niall trailed off but got cut off "Are together!" Zayn said happily.

The boys awed.

"Awe my witle Wialler is all gwon up!" Harry said in a baby voice while pinching Nialls cheeks.

Zayn playfully slapped Harry's hand away and pulled Niall into a possessive hug while growling "Mine!"

Everyone laughed.

"Hey I don't want him, you know I always liked Lou-" Harry said but stopped and what or should I say who he was about to say.

"You like me?" Louis asked with hope filling his eyes.

"Nooooooo, w-what? hahah. we-ell... err.. you see." Harry stuttered out.

Zayn looked worried for Harry, 'that poor lad is about to pass out' he thought.

Zayn leaned closer to Niall and whispered "you think we should help him"

Niall shook his head "Nah, it's funny seeing him like this, plus this is payback"

Zayn laughed while shaking his head and continued to watch Harry make a fool of himself.

After minutes of Harry's stuttering Harry finally gave up "fine, yes I do" Harry said while looking at his brown (old) boots.

"You really do?" Louis asked while placing his hands on Harry's shoulders. Harry only nodded in response.

"I-I like you too" Louis said with a big smile.

"Really?!" Harry said with excitement.

"Yeah" Louis nodded and pulled Harry into a hug.

It was a perfect moment for the two until they heard crying and the cafeteria door swing opened and Niall yelling LIAM!

***************************************

Oh my gosh!

[Lumpy space princess voice] Drama bomb!! :O

What's going to happen to Liam?!
Who knows??? Nobody Knows!!
Oh wait... I do! ;)

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

- ZiallSmut