★ Chapter ②⑨

A/N: Super sorry! :(

-----

It's been at least three days since the boys were at the club, and in those three days Harry couldn't stop talking about this mysterious hunk he talked to named Dylan.

Harry, Niall and Zayn were all at Niall's house since his parents were out for the month. While Liam and Louis where out on a date, wanting more time for themselves.

"Oh you should have seen him, he was so cute and handsome!" Harry gushed like a love struct teenage girl.

"So call him." Niall said while poking Zayn's stubbly cheek.

"Yeah." Zayn replied, softly biting onto Niall's index finger as it got closer to his lip. Niall scrunched his nose while wiping the saliva on Zayn's shirt.

"I can't do that!" Harry squeaked.

"Why not? Don't you have his number?" Niall asked.

Harry started to twiddle his thumbs, "I do.. I'm just scared to call." he confessed.

"Why?" Zayn asked confused. Harry's really attractive and fit, why would be be scared to call another fit guy.

"I don't know.. I feel like he only gave me his number cause he wants a good f*ck. Like what Andy said." Harry said while pouting.

Niall scoffed, "C'mon Harry don't be scared! Take changes, maybe Dylan will be your forever. you'll never know unless you call him and make a date or whatever."

Zayn nodded, totally agreeing with his blonde boyfriend. "I'm with Niall, take a chance. If he's not the one then, oh well there's more fishes in the sea." Zayn shrugged.

Harry furiously nodded his head making his long, loose hair bounce all over the place. "Yeah... yeah! I'm gonna call him."

"Yeah!" Niall cheered as Harry got up to get his phone. He quickly unlocked it hearing the familiar click and sat back down next to Zayn.

"Tomorrow." Harry said as he started playing candy crush.

Zayn rolled his eyes and softly smacked the back of Harry's head while shaking his head.

"Ooow!" Harry cried out, dropping his phone into his lap at the process.

Niall crawled across they feet sneakily trying to grab Harry's phone from his lap but failed when he grabbed something else.

"Aiiii!" Harry screeched covering his lower region. "You've got your own boyfriend to do that!" Harry said while nudging Zayn.

Zayn laughed as Niall quickly grabbed Harry's phone and ran behind the couch.

Harry looked at Niall confused, "What are you doing with my phone." eyes following Niall's every movement.

"Defiantly not calling Dylan." Niall laughed searching though Harry's contact list. "Aww Zaynie check this out he already has this Dylan guy with cute heart emoji's!"

"Hey!" Harry said and jumped over the couch, tackling Niall. They stumbled over each other trying to steal the phone from each other.

Zayn was softly chuckling looking over the couch as Niall pinned Harry down.

"Zayn take the phone!" Niall said signaling to the phone near Harry's head. As soon as Zayn picked up the phone from the floor Niall quickly told him to call Dylan.

"No!" Harry semi-yelled, dragging out the 'o'. Struggling with Niall's grip.

"You're strong for a bottom!" Harry shouted making Niall blush, telling him to shut up.

Zayn held the phone to his ear and after a few rings he heard an American accent, oh so familiar to Harry.

"Hello?" Dylan asked, Harry was about to yell but Niall covered his mouth. Making muffled noises.

"Ah yeah, is this Dylan?" Zayn asked in his sexy bradford accent.

Harry started licking Niall's palm making Niall roll his eyes. "No matter how many times you're licking my palm I'm not letting go." Niall said in a hush tone.

"Yeah, who is this?" Dylan asked confused.

"Hi! This is Harry's friend, Zayn, calling from his phone. So you can go ahead and save this number as Harry." Zayn said a bit to quick.

"Anyways little Harry here wanna ask if you're free this Friday. He wanna take you out on a date." Zayn said whispering the last part.

"Oh," Dylan said slowly. He sounded shocked, probably blushing at the moment.

"Sure!" Dylan practically gushed, then coughed into phone. "I mean yeah, I'm available on Friday." he said trying to sound cool.

"Alright, cool. He'll pick up at 7, bye." Zayn said hanging up the phone before Dylan could even reply back. Niall got off of Harry and stood next to Zayn.

Harry looked shocked, but he was probably giggling in the inside.

"Harry's got a date." Niall said in a sing song voice. Harry slightly smiled a shy smile. "Guess I do." Harry said smiling, still laying on his back in the floor.

"My work here is done." Zayn said as he carefully tossed Harry's phone onto his tummy making harry clutch his tummy in fake payne.

"Owie." Harry said pouting.

"Man up you got a date on Friday." Niall said laughing as Zayn nodded in agreement. Harry just rolled his eyes and muttered a whatever.

***********************************

I truly apologize for my late updates. I only blame my lazy áśś self.

I really hope the next update won't take as long :/

That is all,

- Comment

- Vote

- Fan

- ZiallSmut

PS: Check out my story Psychotic Desire. It's Ziall!

PSS: Happy Holidays and a happy new year! :D