★ Chapter ③

(I got my first featured on the app iFunny! Omg. )

Zayn's POV

I'm just here waiting for Niall. Leaning on the school wall while smoking a cigarette.

Let me introduce myself.

My names Zayn, Zayn Malik. I'm considered as the "bad boy" of the school. I'm not that bad. I got jet black hair and brown/hazel eyes. I have tattoos everywhere in m body. My chest, hip, arm, collarbone, leg and my back. Each tattoo means something. I'm also gay, and proud. Not many people know that. I guess you can say I'm quite fit, and if you havnt noticed I smoke too. I try to stop but it's addicting, ya know?

I have friends, but my best mate is Louis Tomlinson. He's a sassy person but he's also the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. Blue eyes and soft brown feathery hair. He has random tattoos in his arms and chest too. It has meaning, but I don't understand it. Openly gay. Where not dating, we tried it out once but we decided to just stay as friends. He's also very fit and he also smokes in rare occasions.

After a few minutes I see Niall walking towards me. Wow he's so cute. As he's closer get closer to my I see a faint blush on his cheeks. I decided to tease him, he was about to speak up but I spoke up first.

"Why are you blushing" I teased. I see his cheeks burn even more. 'So it was about me?' I thought to myself but chose to ignore the thought.

"Oh... Um... I... Err ... You see..." He stuttered out which caused me to chuckle, loudly.

Awe he's nervous, that's cute.

I threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it with the heal of my boot. I love my combat boots. Don't ask why.

"Ya ready to go" I asked, he only nodded in response.

I walked over to my baby. A shiny, black motorcycle. I got it as a Christmas present. Yes I called it my baby, don't judge!

I threw one leg over the motorcycle and singled for Niall to come.

At he was walking towards me, it looks like he's having an mental argument with himself debating weather he should come in or not.

I patted the seat behind me. He shook his head a no before saying "I'm not riding that".

I started to think dirty thoughts, I mentally slapped myself. Not the time for that Zayn.

"Well why not" I asked. He only shrugged his shoulders. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I got off the motorcycle.

"You're scared aren't you" I asked. He gasped "N..no!" He lied.

"Awe little Nialler is scared of a little motorcycle" I said in a baby voice while pinching his cheeks.

"Am not" he said as he swatted my hands away. I chuckled at him. "Then prove it" I whispered in his ear. That seemed to tic him of and he sat on the motorcycle. I sat in front of him and passed him a helmet. As he put it on I couldn't help but help him out. He mumbled a thanks with a faint blush.

"Well hold on" I said.

He gave me a confused "to where" he asked.

"To me of course" I said while rolling my eyes playfully.

"Oh" he blushed as he wrapped my his arms around my torso. It would be a lie if I said I didn't feel sparks run thru my veins.

As I started the motorcycle I felt the the vibration.

"Is it to late to back out" Niall asked.

"Yes" was the only thing I said as I started to drive.