Chapter Fourteen

2 Months Later
Alexander's P.o.v

"Yo we got a VERY Important job tonight and I don't need NOBODY messing up !" I said to my worker's.

"Boss remember you said only you jace,Luke,Mike & junior doing that " one of my workers said

"I know but if we need help ya gonna be waiting somewhere close got it ?" I asked

" Yea" everyone said

"Now get back to work " I said

Everyone cleared it except for my 4 homies.

" So we know what we supposed to do right ?"I asked

"Mann you already know " junior said

"Ok so we meeting at Red Gang's Trap house at 12 don't Slip !" I said

" Yea we know " jace said getting up. We all walked to our cars and went home. I found out yesterday that the leader of Red Gang is the person who killed my brother and I ain't gonna let him get away with it . So tonight we gonna bust in they trap and shoot everybody and take all they shit they think this a game.

I pulled up in my driveway and got out my car and walked inside.

"Baeee where you at ?!" I yelled

"Shut up ! I just got Makai to go to sleep " she said popping up in front of me.

"My bad " I said kissing her neck and rubbing her backside

"Alex what you doin ?"

I picked her up and carried her upstairs and layed her on our bed kissing all over her.

(A/N : I'm gonna skip the sex scene )

I rolled over and layed beside trina. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:15 damn we been fucking for four hours. I looked at trina and she was fast asleep. That's how you know this dick was bomb. ! I wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep.

Mike's P.o.v

"I will throw you in the pool " I said spinning renae around .

"Okkk mike I'm sorry !" She said laughing

I acted like I was about to throw her in the pool.

" OMGEE !!" She yelled

I laughed going back inside and putting her down.

"And yo ass was in swim attire " I said

"Shut up it was cold asf out there " she said

" Well all yo ass have on is a bra & a thong what you expect " I said drinking some Water.

"Whatever " she said going to the refrigerator and tryna reach for the cereal.

I knew her ass was teasing me . Might as well play along.

I went and got the box for her rubbing my dick against her butt. We just stood there grinding against each other until I stopped and walked away not even getting the cereal for her.

"You like to play !" She yelled out.

And I said "along !"

I got into bed and layed down waiting for her to climb into bed with me.

Shortly I felt the bed sink in a little.

She snuggled up onto me and we went to sleep.

Alexander's P.o.v

I looked at the time and it was 10:55 I got outta bed slowly trying not to wake trina up and walked into the bathtoom took my clothes off and hopped in.

15 minutes later

I got out and put on my clothes which was black pants,black shirt,black hoodie, I put on my all black Tims . Took my black bandana tied it around my face where you can only see my eyes.

I wrote a note for Trina

To Bae : I'm going to handle some business tonight and I could make it out alive or not. But if I don't make it home tonight tell my mama that I love her , leave some money for my sister . Take care of our kids . I love you.

Sincerely, Alex

I taped the paper on her mirror and went to my kids room and gave each of them a kiss and took my gun and walked out and got in my car and drove away.

I pulled up on the block of They trap house and got out . I saw another car and the boys got out . We all dapped each other up and started walking towards they trap house. When we got near we saw the security guard outside and mike took his gun and shot at him . He fell dead on the floor. We all ran towards the house and inside then started shooting the place up. I continued shootin and running . After a while I ain't hear no noise so I started running back to the door fuck takin they shit we got our own. I left the house and was running to my car when I saw a person behind me.

I got in my car and drove off then I saw a car behind me and I know it wasn't the boys. The person in the car started shooting at my car. I took a gun out and started shooting back until I felt my car swerving and it fell into a near by lake. I was trying to open my eyes but I couldn't then I felt darkness take over me.

Mike's P.o.v

"Yo where alex car ?!" I said trying to find him.

"Manee ion know last time I saw a black Bugatti swerve " jace said

"Wait what car was he driving ?" Junior asked with a look of fear on his face.

We all got quiet until Luke said something " He was driving a black Bugatti ".

I stopped the car and ran out looking for a sign of a car.

"Manee what's that ?!" Jace shouted pointing at a large black something. I couldn't figure out what it was.

"That's his car " junior said

"Call the cops !!" I yelled . Forgetting I had a phone. I dialed 9-1-1.

"Hello" the person answered.

"Uhmm... my friends car just fell in a lake and someone needs to come fast !!" I yelled into the phone

"Ok but what happened ?"

"Lady I just told yo ass now send somebody Damnn !!" I shouted into the phone

"Ok give me your location "

I gave her the address and waited.

" I'm going in !" Junior yelled

"No ! Mike just called they sending help " Luke said holding him back.

All I could do was sit and rock back and forth if Alex dies I don't know what I'll do that's my brother man.

Comment, Vote,Follow.

Alex Dead ?

-Meme