Chapter Nineteen

Trina's P.o.v

"Ok that's all the gifts " I said

"No wait I got a gift ! " mike yelled out walking in.

"Ok where is it ?" I asked

"Well it walks " he said

"It better not be no monkey or shit cause- he cut me off.

"A monkey ? Really that's what you think of "

"Nigga shut up and give yo present !" Irene said sizing him.

" You still owe me my fade so I don't know why you coming at me for " he said

" Mike !!" Everyone yelled

"Ok my bad " he said

"Well I know this is something my niece and nephew miss a lot so imma bring it back "

"Come on " he yelled out. And everyone waited.

"Uh where it's at tho ?" Jace asked

" Maybe if ya dummy's turned around ya could see " the person said

Everyone turned around and saw him standing there a person who I thought was dead that I thought would never come back.

"Dwaddy !!" The twins wobbled over to him. He picked both of them up.

"Hey princess " he said kissing trin's cheek.

"Wassup Prince " he said looking at ky. Makai just giggled and threw his arms around alex. Damn that's the happiest I've seen him.

"Yooo I thought we lost you " Luke said walking up to alex .

"Neva dat you know ya boy always been a fighter " he replied

" Truuu !!" Jace and junior yelled. Then they looked at eachother and laughed.

I was standing the same place as everyone went and crowded him. It's like I was glued there. I didn't know whether this was a dream or not.

"Where's trina ?" I heard him say

Everyone made space so he can see me we were standing right across from each other . He gave his mom trin and renae's mom ky.

He walked towards me until he was standing right in front of me. I looked up at him and slowly touched his face. OMG this isn't a dream. I jumped on him so fast and wrapped my legs around his torso , and my arms around his neck. "I missed you so much !" I said through tears.

" I missed you to " he said with his arms around my waist.

He put me down and wiped my tears then kissed me.

"Aweeeee !!" You heard everyone say.

"Promise me you'll never leave me ?" I said pulling away and looking in his eyes. " I promise " he said

"You guys could thank me " Mike said

" Shut up " renae said pushing him. I laughed .

"Ok I'm back and I brought my cake " my mom said walking through the door.

"What I miss ?" she asked then looked at me and then alex and gasped . "Is that ?..... "Alex my brother that I missed a lot ? Yess it is" vicky said

She gave the chocolate cake to Victoria and came and gave alex a hug.

"Hey Mom " he said (yea he calls her mom)

"Aweee your not dead !" She said

"Nahh " he replied . My mom kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen .

"Let's start this party back up !! " Fiona yelled 

"Yoo fefe !!" Alex said

"Heyyy alex " she said hugging him. I smiled and went and joined everyone. MY BABY'S BACK BITCHESSSS !!

Comment , Vote , Follow.

I gave you guys what you wanted. xD .

-Meme