Chapter Twenty-Nine

Tanii's P.o.v

I woke up and looked to my left and saw junior. I got up and went to go brush my teeth and took a quick shower. I came out and looked in the closet where my clothes are usually at and put on underwear and then some sweatpants and a white tank top. I did my hair in a messy bun then walked downstairs. I looked In the fridge to see what to make. I saw hash browns and pancakes. I took everything out and just started to cook and then I put my phone on the speaker and throw it back started blasting thru them. I sang along to fetty wap and danced around the kitchen.

I like an everything off I wanna see. Can't believe you falling for a G. Cause girl we only fucking for the moment girl I need you to throw it back.

Trina's P.o.v

I woke up at that morning and alex was gone. I got outta bed and went to do my daily hygiene. Later I came out and changed into spandex shorts and a black tank top and I put black socks on and my black and pink Jordan slides. I did my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. I looked around in the living room and he wasn't there. That's when I checked my phone and saw a message from an hour ago.

Husband ❤- Baby I didn't wanna wake you up. So I left but I gave you a kiss tho . But I'm at the T house and I'll be doin some runs Love you ❤.

I smiled and replied

Me : Love You

I put my phone on the table and looked around Hmmmm...I should clean up today. I went in the closet downstairs and took out the broom and started sweeping. But I turned on the radio and my song came on.

If yo chick come close to me. She ain't goin home when she posed to be. I'm gettin money like I'm post to be, I'm gettin money like I'm post to be. Ohhh all my niggas close to me . I was singing and dancing around the house while sweeping.

Them it came to my favorite part and I started using the broom as a microphone .

If yo dude come close to me, he gon wanna ride off in a ghost with me (I'll make him do it) might let yo dude chauffeur me, and when the next part came on I started twerking but he gotta eat the booty like groceries. And he gotta get rid of these hoes for me. Ohhhhh that's how its post to be if he wants me to expose the freak.