Chapter Thirty - One

Victoria and Trina In MM.

Alexander's P.o.v

"Yoooo wassup fool " I said dapping Ryan up and letting him in.

"Nun just thought I'd slide through haven't seen you in a minute homie " he said walking in and sitting on the couch.

"Bout time fool I wanna get my one on one " I said sitting across from him.

"Man you know it's whatever " he said waving me off.

"Yo you tryna play 2k ?" I asked.

"Hell ya gonna get a that ass beat today " he said

"Man I'm bout to shut you up real quick " I said walking to the game room with Ryan behind me.

Victoria's P.o.v

I woke up around 12 and went to the bathroom and did my normal hygeine. I walked out a few minutes later and looked in my over night bag for some clothes to wear. I picked out my red crop top , white booty shorts and my red vans. It was a hot day today so I that's what I was funna wear.

I left my curly hair out and walked into my niece & nephews room to see them still sleep.

"They woke up a fews ago I put them back to sleep like 30 minutes ago " Trina said standing at the door frame.

"Oh fr " I said walking out the room and downstairs.

"Bri & jace left early ?" I asked

"Yuppp " she said

"Have you seen Shaneeya ?" I asked getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Actuallyyy no " she said

"Good we don't need anymore of that drama " I said opening the fridge.

"Especially with my babies here now " Trina said.

"Exactly " I replied opening a sprite can and taking a sip.

"Man I wooped you !" I heard someone say .

"Whatever " the other person said. Me and Trina walked into the living room and saw Alex standing there with someone else , the other person had his back his back turned to us so we couldn't see. I walked back in the kitchen and got a brownie and my eyes fell on him.

"Nigga where yo ass been ?" Trina asked

"Making moves you know " Ryan said hugging her. I looked down at my baby blue fingernails.

"Wassup Vicky ?" He said walking towards me and hugging me.

"Hey Ryan haven't seen you in forever" I said smiling at him.

"Shit you know been doing me " he said shrugging.

" I see " I said laughing a little. Ryan looked the same since I saw him a while back still fine. But I'm in a relationship though and yes I'm still with tyriq we had out problems but we back on board.

"vicky ? " he said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh shit my bad " I said.

"you good i was just gonna ask you wanna chill sometime ?" He asked

"yea I'm down " I said smiling .

"Cool I'm out tho , you got my number right ?" he asked

"yea I think so " I said

"Ight " he said hugging me then hugged trina and dapped Alex up " I'll catch you later bro "

"Ightt " Alex said.

I sat on the couch and smiled to myself. "you still like my dawg ?" Alex asked sitting next to me.

"Nahh nigga you know I go with tyriq " I said

"That wack nigga " alex said. I rolled my eyes " whatever Alex"

Trina shook her head " alex swear everybody wack "

"Everybody is that's why you with me " he said smirking. I looked at alex and mushed his head . Trina laughed "thanks cause ian feel like walking over there"

"you know I gotchu" I said laughing.

Alex mugged us and got up. Me and Trina continued talking and goofing around.

Vote, Comment, Follow.

Love Meme