Chapter Twenty-Eight

Tanii's P.o.v

Everybody went to go do something with they bae's and shit and I was just sitting here on my phone. Might as well go get a drink.

I got up and walked to the bar and sat down.

"What would you like ma'am ?"

"Got any coke " I asked

Shortly he came and gave me my drink .

"Thanks" I said and just drunk my soda.

I looked around and saw junior a few seats away from me drinking and talking to Some girl. I rolled my eyes and shook my head . All that me and that boy went thru together I wouldn't think we would ever be separated from each other . like no matter what Ima still have love fa DA kid .

I just drunk my juice and scrolled down on my Instagram.

Juniors P.o.v

After everybody split I hit up the bar and just chilled there. Then some girl came and sat next to me.

"Hey" she said

"What's up ma " I said

"Nun " she replied and ordered a drink. I looked at her she didn't look that bad Was actually fine. Then my eyes went passed her and layed on this girl well not any girl , A fine one, a pretty one loud one and the most beautiful girl I ever knew. It was tanii . she was sitting a few seats away from me and was just scrolling on her phone. Man I miss her alot a nigga ain't even funna front . She was there for a nigga when nobody wasn't man I took her for granted and I regret that cause I actually loved shawty and all my niggas know Junior don't love easy.

"Soo....your here with nobody ?" The girl Asked . I snapped outta my thoughts and looked at her "Nahh..I'm actually here with my squad " I said

"Cool well I'll see you later " she said getting up and smiling at me.

Then Trina came and sat next to me.

"Wassup bro " she said hugging me.

"Shit nothing " I said

She looked at me " junior just talk to her i know ya dying to talk to each other " she said

"Nahh Trina you already know ion like talking first " I said shaking my head.

" well girls don't either , but how all ya be claiming ya a real nigga , it takes more to just guns & gang shit to be a real nigga, you gotta man up and tell yo girl how much you miss and love her and all that shit. That's the definition of a real nigga if you ask me " She said

I looked at her "Thanks Trina " and hugged her.

"No problem bro " she said smiling and got up.  Even tho I wanted to get up I just couldn't I ain't used to apologizing and all that shit first.

"Man if you don't get yo ass up " I felt somebody smack me in the back of my head . I turned around and it was just Alex and mike.

"Man I was bout to stuck ya In ya shit " I said turning around .

"Yo go talk to tanii for real man " Alex said

"Man I got it just go on bought ya business" I said pushing them away.

I got up and walked over to where she was sitting at.

"What's up babygirl ?" I said

"Hey junior " she said looking at me then back at her phone.

I wanted to get right to the point .

" I miss you man " I said

Tanii's P.o.v