Chapter Thirteen

Renae's P.o.v

"I'll be back trina imma go for a walk " I said

" Well hurry back I'm scared " she said playing with Trinity

"Girl shuddup " I said laughing and leaving.

I walked down the street and plugged my headphones in and just started walking and looking around. There was kids playin outside and other people jogging and couples talking. Man I felt like I ain't walk around this neighborhood in years. I smiled at this pretty couple walking hand in hand. And instantly thought of me and Mike. Eww I pushed the thought of him out my head. I started jogging.

2 hours later

Uh uh my ass hungry now lemme go to the store. I walked in the store and bought me a Sprite and a beef patty and some candy. I went to buy some chips when I heard this.

" Mike stop you like to play huh " the girl I assume said laughing. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Girl you know you like it tho " he said

Shit ! that was Definitely mike. I looked at what I was wearing Sports bra, some black tights and my nikes.

Oh well fuck him I still look good either way. I went and payed for my stuff.

"$5.50" the guy said. I gave him a $10 and he gave me my change back. I was about to leave when the guy yelled out "Ma'am you left your phone " I walked back and was about to pick it up when the "girl" bumped into me.

"Ohh child watch out " she said

"Uh excuse YOU but you bumped into me ma'am" I said taking my phone and walking to the door.

"Renae ?" I heard . I turned around and saw mike standing there.

"Hey " I said walking out.

Soo just because I left he thinks that were broken up and could already have a Hoe on him. But I guess it's all good. Shit I'm Renae I still get niggas I needa stop trippin over one.

I walked back in the house to see all the boys here.

"Wassup nae ?" They all said

" Hey ya " I replied and went upstairs and took a shower. I got out in a few minutes and put on some clothes which was only a yellow belly shirt, high waisted black pants, and my Jordan bumblebee's.I let my curly hair out. I walked downstairs to find trina just coming inside.

"Where you went ?" I asked

" To go drop the twins off alex mom's house she said she wanted them " trina said

"Ok so what we doin today ?" I asked

" girl ion even know " she said then alex walked in and hugged trina from the back.

"Heyy Pooh" trina said turning around and kissed him.

" Don't ever call me that again shit gay asff " he said.

Trina bust out laughing "Boyy you need help "

I shook my head " ya too much "

"But you love us " alex said while trina laughed

"Sadly" I said laughing then mike walked in the kitchen.

" Sup fam " he said dapping up alex and hugged trina.

"Hey renae" he said looking at me

" Hey mike " I replied on my phone.

"Yo we'll be rightt back" alex said taking trina's hand.

"Heyy nigga you needa speak for ya self " I heard trina say

I laughed a little that girl need help.

"Can we talk ?" Mike asked.

"Yeaa " I said kinda happy. We sat down.

" Look I don't like when you always walking out every time we argue " he said.

" Yeaa you right " I said " but you don't listen to me like what we had was awesome and shit but I just don't know what were doing now " I said

" Look nae I still love you don't let nobody tell you different you my rider , my otha half that girl you saw at the store earlier she was just another basic chick but you a real diamond " he said

I was soo happy he said that but I don't know if I'm ready for the shit mike be doin.

"Mike you sayin all this shit now but do you really mean it ?" I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Of course I mean it you already how I feel about you it's just your so insecure sometimes and I know you better than that " he said standing up in front of me.

Mikes P.o.v

"OK mike but -- I cut her off with a deep ass kiss . We stood there just tongue wrestling to see who would win after a while she gave up.

"That's my homie !" Junior said we looked and saw the Crew just standing there with goofy smiles on there faces.

"Awee that's my mikey " trina said

"I see you renae " tanii said.

We all just laughed. Manee ain't nothing better than having a cool ass crew and A trill ass girl.

Comment (please), Vote, Follow

-Meme