Chapter Fifteen

Trina's P.o.v

I wake up to the sound of the babies crying.

"alex can you go take care of them please " I said all sleepy.

I didn't here an OK or him getting up so I opened my eyes to find him gone. I got up and went to the babies room and picked them both up.

"Don't cry mommy's here " I said rocking them back and forth. I got up and went to go make them a bottle. I put them in there Chairs and opened the cabinet and took there formula and some water and poured it into both of there bottles. And shook it up. I then feed them.

"You guys OK now ?" I asked

Trinity stopped crying but Makai kept on crying . "What's wrong baby ?"

He just looked at me . " you want daddy ?" I asked

He smiled a little. " I'm sorry but daddy's not here " I said giving him a sad face. Then he started up again. "But he's coming baby "

He finally stopped and started drinking his milk. I looked over at trin to see her fast asleep. I picked her up and went to put her in her crib. I was only holding on to Makai.

This boy is such a daddy's boy.

I went to my room and called renae. On the third ring she picked up.

" Hello " she answered.

" Oh did I wake you up ?" I asked

"Well duhh it's 3 in the morning " she said

" I'm sorry but can you come over ?" I asked rocking makai back and forth.

"I'm on my way " she said hanging up. I put my phone down and stared at the mirror in front of me. Until my eyes fell on this paper. I got up and took it from the mirror and read it.

When I was done tears fell from my eyes. What if he's dead ?

I heard footsteps downstairs then upstairs and finally renae was in my doorframe.

"Hey , I woke up and couldn't find mike anywhere " renae said taking Ky from me.

"Maybe he's out with Alex " I said giving her the paper.

After she finished reading it she looked at me.

"Where's your phone ?" .

"Right here "

She took it from me and started dialing numbers.

" Hello hey girl my bad if I woke you up but is Luke there ?" Renae asked I'm guessing Sabrina

"Hmm.. ok ..I'll call you later give faith a kiss for me " she said

"So luke ain't home either that means all the boys are gone " renae said

I took the phone and called Alex. It rung so many times but he ain't pick up.

"He's not picking up " I said

" Call mike " she said

I did just that but he ain't pick up either.

"Wtf !" I yelled out

Something's up.

Junior's P.o.v

"Were sorry but we couldn't find a body were pretty sure he's dead " one of the officers said

A tear escaped my eyes. I ain't even care . Alex is like a brother to me he's the one who always got everybody's back and I'm soo pissed we couldn't have his back.