Chapter Twenty

1 week later

Alexander's P.o.v

Ya thought I was gone ? Yea never that. When that nigga tried to kill me and shot at my car and my shit went in that lake, I almost died ima be real with ya but I had to think a little more and went out the window. I swimmed to ion even know where. And after that I was gonna head home but I wanted to get that nigga back so I went to a hotel and stayed there for a couple weeks and started planning what I was gonna do . And eventually I killed him. And that took like 6 months and the other six months I was just hiding until it was clear cause word on the street somebody looking for me. I don't know who if it's a guy or girl but I gotta stay on the look out so for now I know what I'm gonna do.

" Bae " I said walking in the living room with makai in my arms.

" Yes ?" Trina said looking up from her phone.

"I gotta talk to you " I said putting makai down.

"What's up ?" She said putting her phone down and giving me her full attention.

"Ok so you know how I killed the guys from red gang right ?"

"Mhh..." she said nodding her head

" And now somebody's looking for me I just don't know who and I don't wanna put you or my babies in danger " I replied

"Ok so what you tryna do alex cause I swear if they try to come at me OR my kids imma go crazy cause I been looking for a reason to fight " she said tapping her fingers on her knee.

"Ok I gotchu bae but I think we should move " I said

" Move...." she repeated

"Yea somewhere else like outta cali " I said

" where we gonna go and New York is NOT an option " she blurted out

" How about Miami ?" I asked

She thought about it for a few minutes and said "Miami it is "

I smiled and kissed her cheek "Knew you'd be down"

" of course " she replied .

"I'm gonna take care of everything and I'll tell you when we leaving " I said

She nodded.

Yea we moving outta Cali. I love this place and all but it's to hot right now I'll come back when everything's cool and shit after all this is where I was born and raised and ALL the memories start here.

I called up Mike to tell him what I'm planning.

Trina's P.o.v

Yea so just like that I'm moving away to Miami. I don't wanna leave Cali but hey I gotta do what's best for me and my babies and Alex of course. But I just think if he wasn't in this Drug shit none of this would've been happening . When we go to Miami I want him out and I'm serious .

I took trin and ky a shower then went and got them dressed. I put trin's diaper on and then these Light blue tights, her white shirt and the new Bred 11's. I got ky dressed in the same thing but he had on jeans and a white Shirt. I put his studs in and combed his little hair. I put him in his play pin and fixed Trinity's hair into a little Bun and put her pearls in.

"Come on " I said to them taking there hands and walking downstairs. I was looking for alex when I saw him in the kitchen on the phone.

" bae watch the kids I'm gonna hit the shower " I said