Chapter Sixteen

2 Months Later

Katrina's P.o.v

*ring*ring .. My alarm clock rung waking me up. I looked to the side and turned it off and it was 7:25. I rolled outta bed walked over to the bathroom got in and took a shower. 20 minutes later I got out and went and pulled my clothes out my closet.(In MM). I put my clothes on and went and fixed my hair into a Nice big neat bun on top of my head. I put on my gold chain that Alex bought me and walked into the babies room to see them in they crib with only they diaper on.

"I just finished giving them a bath" Tanii said. Yea she slept over last night.

" Thanks boo " I said picking out trinity's clothes and putting it on her.

"Ky gon look just like his daddy " tanii said picking him up After she finished dressing him.

"Yupp " I said smiling at the thought of Alex. Man I miss him.

"I miss him " I said

Tanii turned to me "I know me to he was like the brother I never had and ya was just soo cute man but just know that he still loves you and he's looking down on us " she said rubbing ky's head.

"Yea you right but let's go " I said picking up trin's bag and taking my stuff and walked outside to my White rangedrover.

I buckled trin up and waited for tanii to come out. She finally came and buckled ky up and we got in the front and I drove away .

"So your mom's going to Atlanta with them ?" Tanii asked referring to the babies.

"Uhh girl yess I'm gonna miss my babies like the longest I've been away from them is like 3 days " I replied stopping at a red light.

"Forreal but at least you could have a little fun " she said

"Yea I guess but I'm gonna still miss these lil booties " I said looking back at them.

"Why don't you go to Atlanta for a little ?" She asked

"Eww no ion want to plus I love Cali I don't feel like goin anywhere right now " I replied stepping on the gas as the light turned green.

"Shit we married To Cali fuck everywhere else " she shouted, I laughed . I haven't hanged with this girl in a minute forgot how crazy her ass was.

"You right ! Cali's Keeper " I said laughing and pulling up in my mom's driveway. We got out and I walked up the steps and opened the door.

"I'm heree mommy !" I shouted walking into the living room.

"hey you guys " she said kissing my cheek then tanii's.

"There go my beautiful babies" she said to ky and trin.

"Ok I'm gonna leave now cause my plane go be there in 3 hours " she said

We walked to her car and I put my babies in and kissed each of their heads. "Mommy will see you soon " I said

" I'll take care of my grand babies as always " she said hugging me then kissing my forehead.

"Byee Lovess " she said getting in her car then driving away.

" Soooo No babies or Boyfriend now I'm officially a loner " I said to tanii getting in my car.

" You is soo not you got me and the girls " she said

"I guess it's time for the old trina to come back "

"Forreal you know what that mean ?" She asked

"Nahh I don't I thought you would " I replied lost asf.

She shook her head and laughed "A little Party Time " she said

"Oh yea it better not be lame " I said driving past my house

"Where we going ?" Tanii asked

" To nae house " I said

She nodded.

At Renae's House

"Whats been up with ya !!" Renae said sitting on the couch

"You know the usual " I said

" Loudness " tanii replied

We laughed "when you not loud ?" Renae asked

" When I'm asleep duhh " she said

" Fr her ass stay loud like shut up " junior said popping outta no where.

"Where you came from ?" I asked laughing

"My momma pussy duh " he said

We bust out laughing . " I can't with y'all " renae said

"Ight so everybody meeting up at Eating With The Stars " mike came out saying

We looked at him "Oh hey " he said

" That's that new restaurant ? " tanii asked

"Yea so tonight at 8" he replied

"But we were funna hit the club " she pouted

"No tha hell ya wasn't " junior said

Tanii rolled her eyes "Suck My Boob !" She said . We all looked at her.

" When ?" Junior asked getting up

"Uh uh ya needa stawpp "I said

"Forreal lil freaks " Mike added

"So I guess we gonna go check out that restaurant then " renae said

" Yea " everyone agreed.

" I'll go Text the others " Mike said walking out the room.

" ima go with mike " junior said getting up and leaving too.

"Okk so I got ya some new clothes " renae said getting up and walking upstairs.

We followed her. Once we reached her and mikes room we walked in and I sat on the bed.

"Ok so I was shopping the other day and I saw these leather jump suits and I was like damnn me and my girls would look Badd " she said pulling out The clothes.

" Omgg these cute asff " tanii said

"Yeaa I already gave brina, Irene and Vicky there's so it was only ya to left " she said

"Bruhh these thangs finee " I said looking at mines .

"Yea I thought one day we should all wear them " she said

"Forreal " I replied

Vote.Comment.Follow

-Meme