Chapter Twenty One

($orry if there's any mistakes)

Victoria's P.o.v

I know what ya thinking you being selfish but I ain't. Alex is the only sibling I have left but if he wants to leave I ain't gonna stop him but all the shit he said today will be WELL respected and imma just do me and not worry bout his ass.

"Ok Alex have a nice life " I said picking up my phone and left. I went and stood on the porch I aint have no ride home so I was just gonna call my boyfriend Tyriq . I dialed his number and it rang 4 times until he picked up .

"Hello " he said

"Hey bae can you come pick me up ?"

"Where you at ?"

"My brothers house "

"I'll be there in 10" . I hung up the phone and sat down and waited. Shortly a car pulled up but it wasn't his it was trina's. She got out the car and didn't have my niece or nephew , prolly dropped them off at her or my mom's house.

" Hey " she said sitting down next to me

"Hey"

"I'm mad at your brother to and I know I can stay mad at him for as long as I want to but you can't that's your blood and ya gotta act like it "

"Trina you like the sister I never had all you guys are to be honest but you saw what he said to me and I Do love Alex that's my older bro but I guess we just gotta do our seperate things" I told her.

"I love you to vicky but I'm just tryna keep Me and My family safe " we heard Alex. We turned around and he was standing there leaning against the door frame.

"I understand bro I'll let you do what you gotta do "

"Well I decided I'm not moving anymore I just gotta find a safe place to hide EVERYBODY and you to they'll try to hurt everyone I love or care for " he said

I nodded and that's when tyriq pulled up.

"That's my ride bye guys " I said hugging both of them.

"Tell mike and nae bye " I said getting in the car. And ty drove off.

Trina's P.o.v

I looked at alex and walked in the house to find nae and Mike sleep on the couch together.

Awee ,I had to take a picture of them . I pulled out my phone and took a few. I then went to my bedroom and sat on my bed. Shortly alex came walking in . He came and sat right next to me. I was about to get up when he pulled me back down.

"Where you goin girl ?"

"Alex move "

"Stop playin Trina I'm sorry for everything I did "

"I forgive you " I said now a days I be forgiving him so easy. But that's only cause I love him .

"Come on let's go to the mall " he said taking my hand and walking down stairs.

"Ion know who told you I wanted to go anywhere with you "

"Stop playin girl " . We walked outside to his black camaro 2014.

He opened my door and I got in and he jogged over to his side and got in to then drove off.

We drove In silence. When we got to the mall we got out and walked hand-in-hand inside.

"Why we here ?"

" don't you wanna shop ?"

" Nahh I was just shopping a few days ago "