Chapter 33

Katrina's P.o.v

Hold up ! Pause, Rewind.

"You mean OUR baby?" she said

"Wait what do you mean by our baby ?" Alex said,the girl sighed.

"Can I come in ?" She asked. I nodded and moved to the side and she walked in. We walked into the living room and sat down.

"Who's this ?" Vicky asked

"I'm Samantha Alex's babymomma " she said sitting down.

"Hold up ! What ?!?" vicky yelled.

"Look I ain't her baby daddy " alex said

"But you the only one I fucked !" She yelled

I got up I was beyond heated
Like REALLY alex gonna really cheat on me !?

"Look I was drunk that night and I didn't know what I was doing " he said

"Okay and you didn't use a condom " she said.

"OK ! you know what ?! I think you should go now we'll watch your kid " I said to Samantha.

"you mean me and - I cut her off .
" until you take a DNA test he's not the father" I said opening the door for her to leave.

She rolled her eyes "yea whatever " and walked out. I closed the door behind me and looked at Vicky who was staring at me with sad face. And then I finally looked at Alex.

"Look trin- " I cut him off. "I don't wanna hear it " I said walking upstairs and went into our bedroom.

I sat down on the bed and looked at the mirror infront of me. I felt  something drop on my hand. It was a tear.

I'm crying !. I wiped my face didn't wanna let anymore tears fall.

"Trina..." . Vicky came walking in.

"yea ?" I asked.

"Everything's gonna be okay , alright ?" She said

I wanted to believe her... But I just couldn't "I hope". She looked at me and hugged me "I'm leaving Love you "

"Love you to " I said smiling.

She walked out and shut the door. Few minutes later alex walked in with Samantha's baby.

"Babe " he said

"Don't call me that " I said.

"Trina come on stop it " he said sitting next to me.

"Stop WHAT ?how am I supposed to act when I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me and might have another daughter ?!?" I said now standing up in front of him.

"Man it was when everyone thought I was dead and I had a few drinks I was drunk as fuck " he said

" I don't care !! Your MINE and I don't want to share you and I didn't want my kids having to share there father either " I yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling" he said .

"No ! you always do some shit to me when all I've been to you is loyal " I said through tears.

"Trina I love you I didn't know what I was doing that night, if I didn't love you I wouldn't have come back " he said looking up at me.

I looked at him. " maybe you shouldn't have came back should of stayed with Samantha !" I yelled now crying. He put the baby down and came and stood in front of me.

"you don't mean that ?"

"I do.." I said looking at him.

"Trina I love you man you just don't understand " he said placing his hands on my face.

"No if you really did love me you would have left being a dope boy as soon as the twins were born , you would have never went out that night and came back a year later....you would have never fucked another girl " I said backing up from him.

"I was trying to save up enough money for us !! So I can leave the trap " he yelled.

"I don't care Alexander " I said wiping my eyes.

"What do you want me to do ?" He asked wiping his face.

" I don't know, all I know is I'm sleeping in a different room " I said taking a pillow and a blanket .

"No - "

" I'M sleeping somewhere else YOU stay in here with her ok gosh " I said walking out the room and going into a guest room.

I fell on the bed and got under my covers. I cried myself asleep. This hurts alot .

---

Two Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since the whole thing happened and well me and alex don't talk that much. Stephanie is here alot more often. I actually think she's cute  Trinity likes playing with her even though she's only 3 months.

But right now the only baby that's here is Stephanie. I sent the twins to my moms house for the weekend.

"you hungry boo ?" I asked her. She just blinked her eyes at me. I chuckled a little. " Oh yea I forgot you can't talk yet ". I started feeding her her bottle.

"Trina !" I heard someone yell. I walked out the kitchen with Stephanie and saw renae,Samantha and alex.

"How may I help y'all ?" I said sitting on the couch.

"Well hi to you to best friend " renae said hugging me. I smiled

"hey boo".

"We have the DNA results !" Samantha said smiling. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'll open it " Alex said snatching the envelope out her hand.

He opened it and stared at it,Then he looked up .

"I'm the father....."

I felt like somebody stabbed me in my heart a miliion times.

Renae looked at me and rubbed my back.

I got up and handed steph (Stephanie) to her mother.

I went upstairs and started packing my stuff. I put everything in my suitcases and some things In my mcm bag. I was only packing my clothes and some shoes. I went back downstairs and saw Samantha leaving.

"Uhhh Trina I gotta go I'll call you later " renae said hugging me and patted alex's shoulder and walked out.

"It doesn't matter if I'm her dad were still gonna be a family " Alex said walking up to me and grabbing my hand.

I snatched my hand away.

"NO nothings gonna be the same knowing you slept with someone else ! I just can't take it " i said. I walked upstairs and went into the guest room and slept for a little bit.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Sorry this chapter is so long y'all.

But vote, comment, follow.

-Meme ❤