Chapter Nine

1 Months Later

Alexander's P.o.v

I got outta bed and went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth then turned the shower on and hopped In .

30 minutes later

I got out and went and put on clothes. Trina ass was still sleeping . I put on my True religion jeans, Red Versace shirt, and my new jordans ( infrared 6's.)

I threw 2 chains on and a watch. Brush my waves and headed out.

I was gonna go out and buy trina stuff.

I went to the mall and entered footlocker .

I bought both of us the new bred 11's and some more shoes. I went and payed then left.

I went to some of her favorite stores louis vuitton, Chanel,Missoni,Versace,Givenchy Victoria Secrete.I was a little embarassed but i had to suck it up. I was goin all out for her. Yea thats my babymomma ,R.o.d ,Wifey all that shit and i wanted to make her feel loved with Presents since we cant get Physical YET.she gotta wait for a few weeks and all that shit after that SHITS going DOWN.

I took all the bags and put it in the car and drove back home.

When I got home i heard the shower running so i placed all her bags on the floor infront of the bed and some on the bed. And went downstairs too see breakfast already made for me. Ya see what im talkin bout ? i just realized how much i loved trina even more .

I finished eating and went to the room and saw her just in some Jean Shorts,Blue shirt and some socks . I swear she be home all day.

I walked in and stood behind her kissing her neck "Suprise'

"Omg alex you aint have to buy this stuff " she said smiling from ear to ear.

"But i did doe had to spoil my girl " i said

she went and started opening the bags and was gasping and shit.

"Yasss this givenchy bag on point " she said getting up and walking around with it on her arm.

I laughed.

She went through all her stuff then put it in her closet.

She walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks bae "

"No problem anything for my queen " I said

Then the babies started crying. Trina was about to go in there room but I stopped her.

"I got it you go get dressed and were gonna go for a walk in a bit " I said walking next door to the twins room.

It was Trinity crying.

I took her out her crib and started rocking her back and forth.

"Why you cryin fo trin ?" I said kissing her forehead.

She automatically stopped and started smiling.

Mann I got two Wonderful Kids and A Beautiful wife. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I went downstairs and made Trin a bottle and fed it to her.

Trina came downstairs with Kai in her arms.

"You ready bae ?" I asked

"Yea lemme go get they stroller first. She went and got our double Stroller and we placed the babies in there and blankets on them.

We walked out the door and I locked it and started walking down street.

It's Boring I know but bare w /me it's gonna get better.

Vote,Comment, Follow

Love Meme