Chapter Twenty-Seven

Alexander's P.o.v

"Baeee wake up !" Trina said jumping on me.

"Ughhh go away !" I said putting the pillow over my head.

"Nigga if you don't get yo ass up it's four in the afternoon " she said taking the pillow off my head. I rolled Over on my back and looked at her. 

"What you want ?"

"For you to get up ! I wanna go somewhere " she said sitting on my chest

"Where? " I said

"Let's go hang out at the new place that opened on 25th street (made up)"

"What's it called ?" I asked

"Idk but I wanna go " she said

"Ight but it better be the move " I said while she got off me and I got up to go take a shower.

"It is bae " she said. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

Trina's P.o.v

After Alex went to go take a shower I went and looked for an outfit to wear. I picked out my outfit and went to the other bathroom and got in the shower  .

20 minutes later.

I got out and walked in my room and saw alex half way dressed.

I went in my drawers and got out my bra & underwear and put those on. And lotioned up my body and applied deodorant .

I put my clothes on(in mm) and went and fixed my hair into a curly bun and applied red lipstick on and mascara.

And put on my braclet. After that I walked out the bedroom and saw alex sitting on the couch with mike and jace.

"Hey guys " I said walking down the steps and gave all them a hug.

"Wassup sis ?" Mike said

"You know dealing with this nigga over here. " I said lookin at Alex

"Man shut it " he said mean mugging me.

I laughed.

"Where my niece and nephew man ?" Jace asked

"With they grandma " I said.

He nodded his hand. I was about to sit down when somebody knocked on the door.

I went and opened it and it was renae.

"Hey boo " I said

"Heyy " she said hugging me then walking in

"Ya gonna head over that new place that opened ? " she asked

"yea b, I was just waiting for alex to go " I replied

"Well let's go " I said

"Ya two go and we'll meet ya there " alex said getting up .

I turned around and looked at him.

"Where ya goin ?"

"Funna go check the trap real quick and then we gon head over to where y'all gonna be " he said grabbing his keys .

"Ight " I said and we all walked out . I was gonna ride with nae since she had her car and I ain't feel like taking mines.

But as everyone was getting in there cars I heard someone yell.

"Alex ❗❗" me and nae turned our heads in that direction and saw this girl waving at him.

"Who's that ?" Nae asked