It Matters . WE matter

This is not a chapter sorry guys that'll be coming later I just thought I'd talk about the Sandra Bland situation . I STRONGLY believe they killed her, because in that mugshot she did not look alive . If you really study the picture that was not a living person and I really don't think a smart and intelligent woman like that would hang herself. I mean it's not fair ! These cops need to stop killing our black folks for absolutely nothing ! We went through so much to gain our rights and everything and now these cops just keep on killing us ! It's honestly not right. I mean Look at everything the White people did . Went into churches, movie theaters, schools and killed ALOT of people and us black folks don't even do all that , but were always the bad guys . Were walking with a black hoodie on and were already suspected as a Criminal ?! And when we fight back what does that get us ? KILLED . its not right at all. Were human to you just like the white folks and I just don't like how they treat us different not fair at all.  This needs to stop !!  Seriously, BlackLives Matter to !!

Tell me how you guys feel about all this ! In the comments below and hashtag #BlackLivesMatter #Fuck12 !

FMO IG : @Chocolateee.Cocaineee

Love Meme