Chapter Twenty Four

Soяяʏ ıғ ţһєяє's ѧňʏ єяяoяs ňoţ pяooғ яєѧԀ.

Alexander's P.o.v

"Trina move " I said tryna leave to go to the trap but she kept on blocking me.

"But bae I'm scared " she said

"Girl if you don't " I said

She pouted "why you gotta go to the trap ?"

"Cause I gotta know wassup " I said

She sighed" ok bye.." And was about to walk away but I pulled her back.

"No kiss ?"

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

"Byee " she said . I opened the door and hopped in my car and sped towards the trap.

Trina's p.o.v

After alex left I walked back upstairs to check on the kids. And I wasn't surprised when I found them up.

I picked them both up and carried them to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning babiess " I said

Makai gave me a kiss and trinity just smiled.

I ran their water and took off their pj's . I placed them in the tub and started washing them off.

After I was done I wrapped a towel around them and went back to the room and got them dressed.

-10 minutes later-

"Here eat your food " I said giving them their bowls. And yes they can eat by themselves , it gets a little messy but they still do it. I sat on the stool and watched them . then my phone rang.

"Hello " I said

"Heyyy " renae yelled

"Nae stop yelling Jesus !"

"My bad but I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way over " she said a little lower.

"Ok I'll see you in a little then " and we hung up.

Makai was done eating so I took his little bowl and washed his face and put him on the floor infront of the t.v and went back to the kitchen "you done baby ?" I asked .  she nodded and I went and sat her next to ky and let them watch Diego.

"You guys wanna watch dora instead ?" I asked

"Nooooo" they both yelled. "Ok I'm sorry heesh" I said putting the remote down. You think they'd like dora tss babies these days.

"I'm hereeee " renae shouted walking in. I hugged her and she went over to the twins.

"Heyy babes " she said kissing all over there face.

"Ok child what you got goin on over here ?" Renae asked sitting on the couch.

"Nothin really alex went to the trap and I'm here with the kids " I said sitting down next to her.

"Oh coo coo " she said . minutes later alex came walking in.

"Wassuh nae " he said hugging her.

"Wassupp ya " he asked picking makai up and swinging him in the air.

"Alex don't he just ate !" I said

" oh hell nahh " alex said putting him down We laughed . he kissed trin and headed in the kitchen.

"Where's mike ?" I asked

"He went to the trap to and he said he gonna make a few drops " nae said

"Ohh" I said

"So when junior having his party cause I'm ready to turn up !!" She said

"Fr but it's Friday " I said clapping.

"Yess I'm ready bihh "

I laughed " you always ready "

"Ain't got nothing to do "

"Go find a job then " I suggested.

"Nahh not yet " she said I shook my head.

"Oh nae " . she shrugged her shoulders .

"Ayee wanna help me shop online ?" I asked

"For what ?" She asked

"Clothes, baby stuff you know " I said

"Tuhh suree I need some new things anyways " she said

I got my laptop and gave her my tablet and we started doing our thang.

"I'm gonna check out blac chyna's website " she said

"Ohh yess there be some good stuff " I said

"Ya have no life " alex said coming into the room and taking the twins.

"Shut up " renae said

"Where you goin with them ?" I asked looking up from the screen.

"Play room " he said walking away. I went back to what I was doing.

-2 hours later -

"I'll see you later gurll " renae said hugging me.

"Byee " I said , she then left.

I peeked outside and saw a moving truck parked in front of the house next door.

New Neighbors I guess.

I'm updating later to so don't throw a fit people lol.

Vote, Comment, Follow.

_Mєmє ❤