Comfort.

As you watched Grogu be taken away by your old friend, Luke Skywalker, Din and You cried

As you watched Grogu be taken away by your old friend, Luke Skywalker, Din and You cried. You cried because you couldn't live without your son, and now he's going to be trained by a Jedi. You didn't even know Luke was a Jedi, he was just a farmer on Tatooine.

You looked over to Din, his helmet off. You stared at his teary brown eyes. You inches closer to him, longing for the comfort of his touch. When you finally met him, he didn't hesitate to take your hand. He was craving the same comfort as you after losing your son.

~~Slave 1~~

You get back to the ship hand in hand with Din. You can't bare having a second without him by your side. Bo-Katan and Koska were angry, obviously, Din was the ruler of Mandalore now.  Cara wasn't as sad as you both but she didn't like seeing you like this. Fennec was heartbroken for the both of you, you'd lost your baby.

"Is he gone?" Boba asks, you don't have the strength to say anything so you just nod. "I'm sorry, little one." He put a comforting hand on your shoulder. Din saw and got very overprotective, he kissed your forehead.

"Why don't we get some rest, Sweetheart?" He asks, you nod and stand up. You slowly walk out of the cockpit and go to Dins cot. You sat by him, not saying a word. "He'll be okay."

"I know." You answer quickly. "Luke's a good man, always was." You tell him. Din saw how heartbroken you really were.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around you and brought you down to the cot. You sobbed into the crook of his neck. "He'll grow up, he'll grow up to be a strong, powerful Jedi like your friend."

"But we won't be there to watch him grow up. He's like our son, Din." He strokes your hair to comfort you. You look up at the man you loved, he kissed your forehead, then went down to your cheeks, to your lips and made his way to your neck. You pushed him away, you didn't want that. You just wanted, you needed, comfort.

"Cuddles?" He asks, you laugh. "That's my girl." He says, shifting to make it more comfortable for you. "I love you, so much."

"I love you more, Brown Eyes."

"That's impossible, Princess." He argued. You shook your head. His hands made his way to your stomach where he tickled you. You laughed and tried to fight him off.

"Okay, Okay! You win!" You manage to say through giggles. He stopped tickling you and laughed.

"That's what I thought." He kissed you softly. Yes, your son may not have been there, but the moment felt so perfect, you forgot about the world around you.

The tender moment of the kiss lasted longer than days in your eyes. It's the only moment that mattered.