Don't freeze.

Maldo Kreis was...cold. Very Cold. You had no warmth either, you just hugged your shaking self in the cockpit of the Razor Crest. The Frog Lady, Din and The Child presumably sleeping. A shiver ran down your spine, causing you to squeak quietly.

"Cold?" The modulated voice coming from Dins vocoder was gently and quiet. You quickly turned to the man you thought was asleep, there was no way to tell thanks to the Beskar helmet that sat on his head.

"Y-yeah. Yo-You?" You stutter, showing how cold you really were. Your fingertips were turning purple, your face was turning blue.

"Not as cold as you. You can go to my bunk if you want." He suggests, turning to face you completely, seeing your shivering form made him worry even more.

"N-no, it's f-fine. Y-your bunk is c-cold anyway." You chuckle, he put his hand out in front of you to lift you up. You took his hand. The brief warmth of his hand was burning your bare skin.

"Maker, your frozen. There's icicles on your finger tips." He chipped away the ice. He pulls you by the hand into his bunker, pestering you in. You shook your head. "You're gonna freeze to death."

"B-but it's c-c-colder in here." You could barely speak, your chin and jaw chattered. Din climbs into the bunker with you, shutting the door. You were in this tight space with another person, at least you could depend on him for warmth.

He wrapped you in his blanket, his hand still on your shoulder. "Come here." He said. You were confused. You pushed yourself closer to Din.

He wrapped his arms around your neck, you turned red. You were so shocked and flustered. You hug him back. The warmth of his body scorched your skin in a good way, melting off the ice. He pushed you forward, laying you on his chest.

"Stay here for awhile, okay?" He insisted, you wrapped your arms around his neck. He chuckled looking down at you. You realised something. You sprung up and grabbed cloth in your pockets. Wrapping it around your eyes.

"You can take it off if you'd like. Make it comfier." You sensed his smile then heard the rustling. He laid you back down on his chest. This time, you felt stray facial hair on your forehead, and a hand on your cheek. And soft, warm lips on your head.

"Don't freeze, Cyar'ika"