You're what?

You stared at the stick in your hands in shock

You stared at the stick in your hands in shock. No. This can't be happening. You checked the box again to see if this was right, there was no way it was.

Two lines. Positive.

You read those three words over and over again to process what was happening. You look at your stomach. You're pregnant. You're pregnant. You're gonna be a mummy, Dins gonna be a dad...Din. Oh no, Dins not gonna react lightly to this. You already have a kid running around, he can't cope with another.

You walk out to the hull of the ship and see Din waiting for you. You kept the test behind your back and smiles at the man.

"Is everything alright?" He asks, inching closer to you with his arms outstretched. You backed up to the wall and slid passed him. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm fine, just...not feeling well." You lie, sitting in his cot with the child on your lap. The kid knew something, he looked up at you and pressed his little hand on your stomach. You burst out crying.

"Hey, Hey, what's wrong?!" Din asks, kneeling in front of you. You couldn't tell him, could you? You're sure he'd be furious finding out your pregnant with his baby, he'd hate it!

"I-..." You show him the test, he looks down at it, you couldn't see it but you knew he was confused.

"What is it?" He asks, you chuckle slightly as the child coos against your stomach.

"Din...I'm..." You hesitate to choose your next words wisely. "I'm pregnant." You announce, not an inch of laughter on your face. Din looks at you, to your stomach, then back up to you.

"You're what?" He didn't sound angry, at all!

"Pregnant." You reiterate, tears spilling down your cheeks. "You're gonna be a dad." You manage to crack a smile in the moment of silence.

"I'm...I'm gonna be a dad..." He laughs, he laughs out of pure joy. He picked you up and hugged you tightly. "We're gonna have a family!" He exclaimed, placing you back on the ground.

"Y-You're not mad?"

"What?! Why would I be mad? This is amazing, this is the best day of my life!" He shouted, kneeling to face your stomach. He lifted his helmet to kiss it softly.

The kid pulled on your sleeve, you turned to him with the biggest smile on your face. "You're gonna have a little sibling." You tell the baby, caressing his cheek. He coos, laughing. He knew what was going on.

"A clan of 4." Din whispered to himself.

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

"A girl. No question!"

~9 Months Later~

You sat in the hospital, a baby girl in your arms, Din by your side with Grogu on his lap. Your baby girl looked up at you, making you smile.

A clan of 4. Perfect.