Argue.

"You almost lost the kid!" Din screamed in your face, the T shape shaking at you

"You almost lost the kid!" Din screamed in your face, the T shape shaking at you. You wanted to cry, you hate when Dins mad at you.

"You said y-you'd be in the ship with him while I'd go!" You reply, trying to stay calm. He groans angrily and smashes his fist on a crate to show his frustration. Grogu cried in his cot.

"You be quiet!" Din shouts at the kid, pointing at him. You look down in pain, you believe this was your fault.

"Don't shout at him, Din. He didn't do anything."

"Don't call me that! You don't deserve it, you don't deserve to be on the ship! You don't deserve ANYTHING!" Mando shouts. You nod, tears streaming down your face. You bite your lip to stop the sob.

"You're right, you're right. What I did, it's unforgivable. I almost lost Grogu...and I can't live with that."

"It's too late to apologise! If you can't live with it, just die!" He roared, leaving the ship in silence, not even Grogu was crying anymore.

"I- I'll leave." You choke, walking away from him. You tapped the button on the ship, opening the door. Mando didn't object. He just let you go. You walk down the ramp quickly, not wanting to see the Man you'd grown to love ever again and the kid you just wanted to protect.

~~hours later~~

You sat against the tree you'd been sitting against for hours. You felt something walking up behind you, you took out your dagger, flipped around and put the knife to the figures throat. The Mandalorian raised his hands in surrender.

"What do you want?!" You growl, flipping the knife into your holster. Trying to hide the pain on your tearstained face.

"I'm sorry." His voice was shaky. "I didn't mean it, I-I was just, I was just frustrated. I can't lose him, not again, but losing you is worse." He admits, you look straight at the visor, he was staring into your soul. He took his helmet off and placed it on the ground, you'll never get used to seeing his face. His face was red, tear tracks running down his cheeks.

"You're better off without me, Mando." You sigh, leaning against the tree. He shakes his head, dropping to the ground. He hugged around your legs and sobbed softly.

"I can't live without you." He chokes, your knees dampening. "You're the most important thing in my life, losing you would be losing a part of my soul." You kneeled down, sitting on the ground next to him. Suddenly, his arms wrap around your torso.

"Mando..." You whisper.

"Din." He mumbles in your chest.

"Din. Look at me." You insist, he looks up at you, he was a mess. You cup his cheeks and wipe away the tears.

"I can't. Not after what I said." He looks down to the grass. "I shouldn't come back begging, you had the right to leave." You pick his face up to look at you.

"Din." You pause.

"Y/N." He forms a small chuckle, causing you to smile. "Can I ask you something?" He Asks, biting his lip anxiously.

"Ask away."

"Can I kiss you?" The world stopped. This is all you dreamed off, the night sky above you, the perfect amount of tension, the silence. "Dank Farrik! I'm sorry, that was inappropria-" Before he could even finish his sentence, you smashed your lips against his. You were both so in sync with one another. Your tongues dancing around, claiming the others mouths while fighting for dominance.

He was pushing against you, causing you to fall onto your back. He stopped kissing you to just see your face in the moonlight. Him on top of you, you laughing back at him. This is all you both wanted, being together forever.

"How about we go back to the ship?" Din smiled, playing with your hair. Looking into his deep brown eyes was peaceful, you never wanted to leave them.

"That sounds nice."

You walk back to the ship with the Mandalorian, his helmet on his head. Your hands intertwined.