Guarded.

You were trapped

You were trapped. Nowhere to go. Stuck in a huge cruiser, in a tiny room with handcuffs around you and two troopers guarding you at all times. He wanted him there. You knew exactly what ship you were on, one of Gideons smaller cruisers for troopers specifically.

Moff Gideon wanted Mando there, with the child so he could capture them both. He used you as bait, if course he did. He's not man enough to go himself. The door opened, you kept your attention on the floor.

"Haven't tried to escape yet, I see." He announces his presence. You don't answer. "Stubborn." You looked up, seeing Gideons menacing smirk plastered across his face. He was holding something, a recording device.

"What is that?" You asked. It was the first you'd spoken in hours, days even.

"We're going to send a little message to your old pal." He snarled, putting extra emphasis on the 'pal.' He places it on the door of the holding cell.

"Mando, you better see this." Cara Dune announced to Mando and Karga. It was a live hologram, all happening in real time. Gideon stood proudly.

"Mandalorian. I'd assume you were looking for Y/N L/N. I'd rather make it easier for you, it speaks for itself."

You panic, you looked at the Troopers who readied their weaponry. Electrobatons. Gideon moved from the recording.

"Y/n..." Mando mumbled, staring at your face.

You screamed in pain as the Batons burnt your skin and sent shocks through your body. You shouted Mandos name, his real name, Din. Pleading for him to come and help you.

He was disgusted, in pain to see you being tortured. Burns showing up on your arms and legs, digging into your skin.

"You see?" You were still being tortured but heard Gideons one way conversation. "If you don't come, we'll just kill them. We'll make sure you see." And it stopped, all of it. The batons and the recording.

"We have to go."

|The rescue mission|

The alarms were set off on the cruiser, you lifted your head. The troopers looked at each other and nodded. Walking forward, and leaving the room.

Gideon was long off the cruiser, he had been for awhile. He wasn't brave enough to fight them himself, he made his men do it himself. He left you and the flight crew on board.

You heard shots and your heart rate began to rise. Many thoughts flooded your head and you heard a thud outside the door and your handcuffs came loose. The door opened.

You stood up, you hadn't been able to move in weeks. He just stared blankly, the visor just still. "Let's go." You run up to him weakly, not realising how hurt you really were. You wanted to just hug him.

"We have you surrounded." A stormtrooper announced. Mando and you raised your hands. The storms troopers fell to the ground as Cara shot and punched them quickly. More came eventually, enough time for you to leave the corridors and get to the main entrance.

He drags you forward aggressively, hitting burns and marks on your arm. You tried not to scream in pain, squinting and biting your lip to hide the pain. You saw the Crest thankfully. He pushed you close to it and continued fighting troopers. You ran in and sat in the familiar hull.

Mando and Cara entered the ship. You smiled at the two of them. "Glad you're okay, soldier." Cara nodded, heading to the cockpit. Din waited for the door to shut.

"Come here." He said, you stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck tightly. He held you close for awhile. "I'm sorry for letting you go, and I never will again." The modulated voice said in your ear.

The clangs off metal echoed in the hull. "We probably need to leave." You pull away. He chuckled and nodded.

The Crest flew up and away to Arvala-7 where the child stayed with Kuiil.