Idiots

TW// Breaking bones ⚠️

Slight spoilers for TBOBF Episode 5

You wandered to Peli Mottos hanger, her new and improved R5 droid following by your side after an accident with a Jawa. You kept the droid close by as you noticed the Jawas bright eyes peeping at you through the dark shadow made by their cloaks. You trailed down the stairs, hearing more than one voice in the hanger. The first voice was obvious, perky and sarcastic with that twang that everyone in Mos Eisley recognised as Peli Motto, but the second voice confused you. It was a voice you'd heard before, soft and husky, clearly modulated by a Vocoder or something.

"Y/N! He looks good as new!" Peli exclaimed looking at the sparkling R5 droid by your side, you shook out of your thoughts as smiled at her. She threw you a bag of credits, which you barely caught as you weren't expecting it. You noticed a shadow, tall with a helmet shaped head. R5 beeped at his droid friends who were very jealous, if they could feel that, of his fresh clean paint job. "Hey, look whos back!" Peli said, making your head jolt from the droids.

His tall, built figure wandered out, that menacing strut he walked that you swore he practiced to look as intimidating as he did. The Mandalorian. Maker, it'd been long since your last contact. The man leaned on a wall of the hanger, looking at you until you said something.

"Din." Were the first words you spoke, running to him and embracing him in your arms. He put one hand on your back and chuckled. "Maker, I've missed you so much." You sighed into his shoulder, you felt his chuckle in your body.

"Oh, come on, lovebirds." Peli scoffed, returning back to the N-1 Starfighter they'd been modifying all day. You slowly pulled away from each other, looking at each other. You saw his left eye through the dark glass. He looked over to Peli who was completely distracted by the Starfighter and her droids. He pulled you around a corner, lifting up his beskar mask and immediately smashing your lips together.

He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if the whole of Tatooine saw his face. After being told he was no longer Mandalorian, he couldn't have less of a care. He was just happy to see you, and the feeling was mutual.

As you pulled away, his hands still on your chest, you smiled widely, hugging him so tightly that the armour dug into your skin painfully. "Cyar'ika!" He yelped as you pushed your weight against him until he tumbled over. You both fell to the ground. In instinct, you put your hands out in front of you, watching as your wrist his the ground, the bones shattering.

You hit the ground with a thud, yelping out in pain but giggling out laughs. You both stayed there for awhile until Din realised what you'd just done. He helped you up, watching as you played with your wrist.

"Everything okay?" Peli shouted after hearing the crash, you turned to her as Din grabbed his helmet. She only saw the back of his head, looking at his shaggy, slightly curly hair in shock. He placed the helmet over his head.

"I think I broke my wrist." You let out a grunt. Din turned around, nodding to Peli. She sighed, knowing you'd get yourself in trouble with him somehow. 

"I'll take them to a medic." Din said, holding around your waist and bringing you to the stairs. "Keep working on that Starfighter, she's a beauty." He shouted to Peli before walking up the stairs, she nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "You're an idiot, you know that?" 

"Maybe, but I didn't ask for you to entice me with that face." You laughed, a smug grin on your face. 

"You're still an idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

"You bet you are."