{XVIII} • Assassin

"I don't like that guy at all! He's getting on my nerves!" Jungkook said while walking back home. I didn't look at. I was looking at my shoes deep in thoughts. I felt lonely, knowing that dad isn't here anymore. Jungkook noticed my sadness and stopped walking. I stopped and turned around to face him. I got pulled into a hug. I swung my arms around Jungkook. The grief overflowed my body like a tsunami. A sob escaped my mouth as tears started flowing. Jungkook's hand patted my hair. "Ssshh, it's okay." He said.

We were almost home. Jungkook had his arm swung around my shoulders and pulled me close to him while we walked the last bit home. We got into the house and Yeontan came running to us. It was like he knew I was sad. I sat down on the couch and Yeontan sat down in my lap. I hugged him and buried my face in his long fur. Jungkook made tea and brought it to me. I took a sip of the tea. Jungkook sat down next to me. "I'm sorry." He said after a good 5 minutes. "You did noting wrong, why are you sorry?" I ask. "I am the one that took you to your father." Jungkook said. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Taehyung took another sip from his tea and then stood up. "Let's go to your gym." He said. I cocked an eyebrow. "Don't you want to rest?" I ask. "No." Taehyung said simply. He didn't sound sad anymore, which was weird. No one could grieve this short. I took my car keys. I took Taehyung back to the office and we got into the gym. "So what are you planning to do here?" I ask. "I just want to start training again." Taehyung said while taking a stick. I took one stick as well. I couldn't even blink before Taehyung started attacking me. He had gotten stronger and more confident in martial arts. And I would be lying if I would say that I could easily dodge Taehyung's attacks. I couldn't even attack for myself.

I dodged and gave a hard smack against Taehyung's stick. It flew out of his hand. We went silent for a moment while panting. I took Taehyung's stick off of the ground and put it back in place. "Teach me how to use a gun." Taehyung said. I turned around and looked at him for a moment. "No." I said and started walking away. "Wait! Why?!" Taehyung asked while following me. "I won't teach you how to use a gun, deal with it." I say. Taehyung grabbed my wrist. "Why not?" He asked. I didn't answer. I knew what was going on. "Tell me!" Taehyung yelled.

"I won't teach you because I know you're revengeful! I am not gonna teach you because you are going to try to find the one that killed your father and you will kill him! I won't let you turn into what my uncle tried to turn me into!" I yell back. I saw Taehyung's eyes start to tear up. He hid his face into his hands. I heard him sob and I went weak. I pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Taehyung said.

"It's okay, I get it." I say. I pulled Taehyung gently away. "Look, I don't find it a problem if you want to train here, but I don't want you to learn how to use a gun and kill people." I say. Taehyung nodded. "Great, now dry those tears, they don't look good on you and go train. I'm going to see if Yoongi has find something about the killer." I say while wiping away a tear from Taehyung's cheek. He nodded and went back into the gym. I went to Yoongi's office.

"Hey Yoongs." I say while walking up to him. He turned around in his chair. "Yoongs?" He asked. "Yea! I like it." I say while smiling. Yoongi sighed and turned back to his computer. "How's it going?" I ask. "I'm still searching for a camera that has an angle on the shooter. From what I know, the shooter was located in this building." He said while pointing at it. I look at him in disbelief. "Why do you think that?"

"All the camera's around the area of the house have only captured a shatter of glass. I put one of the video recordings in slowmotion and it clearly shows that the bullet had been shot from a high point and the only high point that has a view on this exact window, is this building." Yoongi explained while pointing at a map of the area. "But that's professional work. The person behind the shooter must have been very precise to know where we were, get a gun that can shoot over large distances and kill someone in his own house with one shot." I say.