{XXVI} • School Trip

Gosh, this is the longest chapter I've ever written! XD! I'm sorry for writing such a long chapter, but okay! Enjoy!

'The day of the school trip. Aka. Monday.'

I woke up due to Jungkook's touch on my shoulder. "Wake up sleepy head." He murmured. I slightly open my eyes to see him smirking. I groaned and stretched in bed. "You're going to the school trip today!" Jungkook said.

"You sound more exciting than I am. Maybe you should go." I say. "Aish, come on! It'll be fun!" He said. I turned around and covered myself with the blanket. Why couldn't I just stay in this bed forever?!

Jungkook turned me back around and picked me up. He carried me downstairs. I just let myself hang in his arms like a dead person. "What are you doing? Jungkook chuckled. "I don't want to go." I say. "You're too late, we already signed you up." Jungkook said while putting me on a chair in the kitchen. He gave me my breakfast and I silently ate it while he drank his coffee.

I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs to change. Jungkook and I had cleared the Christmas tree yesterday and packed my bag. I put on a nice outfit en took the bag downstairs with me.

"I'm going to take Tannie out." I say. Jungkook stood up. "I'll come with you." He said. I smiled and we put on our jackets and Yeontan's harness. We were walking in a park.

"Tae, I need to talk to you." He said. I turned around. "I want you to contact me every day on that school trip. Okay? Every day, Taehyung." He said. "Why?" I ask. "No why's, no buts, just do it, please." Jungkook said. "Okay." I eventually said.

We returned home. Jungkook took my bag and walked to the car with it. I took Yeontan in my arms and cuddled him. "I'll be back soon." I say with my face in his fur. I give him a kiss on his head and put him down. "Bye Tannie." I say and walk out of the house to Jungkook's car.

He drove me to school. There was a bus on the parking spot where Jungkook would park his car. "Ugh, noo!" He said. I smirked. A car that was going away, didn't give Jungkook priority while he did have priority. Jungkook had to hit the break hard. He honked. "Where are you going?!?" He yelled.

The car drove away quickly. "Yes that's what I thought!" Jungkook said. I laughed out loud. Jungkook parked the car a bit further away from the school. Jungkook got out of the car. I quickly followed him. He gave me my bag and closed the trunk again. We walked to the bus. "Did you bring your swimming trunks?" Jungkook asked. I nodded.

"Hey Taehyung-ah!" I hear. Jungkook and I turn around at the same time. Jimin was running towards us while waving. I waved back and smiled. "Hey Jimin!" I say. Jungkook smiled. "I'm so glad you came! Oh god, I hope we're gonna be together in one room." Jimin said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "Wasn't that already told?" He asked. Jimin and I shook our heads. "It will be announced before we leave." I say. Jungkook nodded as he understood. "Take care, Tae. I'll go now." Jungkook said. "Yeah, yeah! Don't worry." I say.

Jungkook pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead gently. "Okay, don't forget about our deal. Have a nice time, you too Jimin." Jungkook said and hugged me one last time before leaving.

We waited for another five minutes before we were called to the entrance of the bus.

"Fellow senior students! Gather around! We will soon enough leave for the Nine Tree Premier Hotel in Insadong. Inside of the bus, you will get further information about your roommate and the schedule." Mrs. Jung said. She began to list names and eventually called mine.

She gave me a paper while I got in the bus. I looked at the paper. It was a schedule of the three day trip. I sat down on a nice seat. When Jimin entered the bus, I waved for him to notice me. He smiled and sat down next to me. We looked at our schedules.