{XLI} • Jimin's Confession

Still Taehyung's P.O.V:

Jinhan was kidnapped. It was a fact now. What we also found out about that Hangseon was keeping him, and maybe even Jaeyong, at some sort of abandoned building under a parking lot. Up until three days later, we didn't knew what to do.

It all started like any other normal day. Jungkook woke me up, Jonghyun woke up by his self and we went downstairs. We ate breakfast and went to school. I had convinced Jungkook to drive Jonghyun with us. Jonghyun and I were sitting on the back seat.

"So he is being keeped in an abandoned building?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded. "We just need to get them out of there." I say. I saw Jungkook looking at me in his rear mirror, giving me a 'don't tell any secrets' gaze. 

"Let's not forget that we don't know for sure if Jaeyong's there too." Jungkook said. I agreed. Jonghyun's head dropped.

"We'll find him, don't worry." I say while patting his shoulder. Jonghyun left the car when Jungkook had parked, while I leaned over to Jungkook. "Stop giving me gazes. I know what to say and what not." I say. "Good." Jungkook replied and leaned in. He kissed me quickly and tapped my chin.

"Go to school, Tae." He said. I smiled. I got out of the car and waved him goodbye as I walk towards the entrance.

"Hey Jimin!" I say. Jimin leaned against the locker next to mine. "Hey." He said. I pushed some books into my bag. "Want to go out for dinner today?" Jimin asked. "Sounds fun! Let me ask Jungkook." I say while taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey, Kook." I say. "Hey! What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "I missed you!" I say as a joke. It was silent for a few seconds on the other side of the phone. "We literally saw each other 3 minutes ago." He said. I laughed.
"I know, I just wanted to ask if I can go out for dinner with Jimin today." I say.

"Ehm... no... I'd like you to stay at home tonight." Jungkook said.

"Because you'll be alone with Jonghyun?" I ask.

"...yes..."

I chuckled. "What do you propose then? I really want to go." I say. I heard Jungkook sigh. "I know. You know what? Go. It's okay." Jungkook said. "Really?!" I ask while a smile creeped on my face. "Mhm! Yeah! Why not? Go have some fun! I'll stay at home with Jonghyun. It's no big deal." He said.

"Are you sure you're Jungkook?" I ask pretty genuine.
"Oh my god, yes! You threw noodles in my hair wh...."
"Okay! I believe you!" I quickly say.

Jungkook laughed. "Alright, I'll see you after school." He said and hung up. I smile widely at Jimin. "I have Jungkook's permission!" I say. "Yes!" Jimin cheered as we walked to the classroom.

~~~

It was break and Jimin and I were sitting at a table. We were talking while eating lunch. My eye fell on Jonghyun, who was sitting alone at a table. Sungho had left him. He had abandoned Jonghyun and found new friends to accompany him.

I tilt my head in Jonghyun's direction. Jimin looked and saw him. I already stood up to accompany him. "Tae, I don't thi... and you're gone." I heard Jimin say. I sat down in front of Jonghyun. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. "Hey." I say. "Hey." He said back.

Jimin sat down next to me. He had an expression filled with reluctance. I continued eating, while Jimin awkwardly tried to start a conversation. It turned out pretty fun. Jonghyun was actually pretty interesting and knew a lot of facts.

I think Jimin was surprised by how nice Jonghyun could be. We talked for the whole break. "Jonghyun, I'm eating out with Jimin today. You're alone with Jungkook for dinner." I say. Jonghyun sighed. "Help." He said. I smirked.