{XLVII} • Plan A or B?

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I had returned from a 1 hour walk with Yeontan already a long time ago and was chillaxing on the couch, trying to find my peace back, when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door, which revealed Jimin.

"Hey, Tae." He said as he gave me a hug. "Hey, Jimin, what are you doing here? Do you want to come in?" I ask. "No, I'm good, thanks. Jungkook called for a team meeting, so I'm here to pick you up." He said.

I nodded. "Come in, let me just finish my tea." I say. Jimin entered the house and greeted Yeontan with open arms. Literally.

He took Yeontan in his arms and sat down next to me on the couch, with Yeontan on his lap. "Why did Jungkook call a meeting at once?" I ask. "I don't know. He just said I needed to pick you up, because he needed to explain a plan to us. Even Jonghyun is coming." Jimin answered.

I nodded. "Okay." I say before drinking the last bit of my tea and standing up to bring the cup away to the kitchen. I heard Jimin talking to Yeontan with a high pitched voice. I smiled at it. As soon as I put the cup away and had given Yeontan his food, we walked to the car.

Jimin drove us to the office. The radio was playing on a low volume. We didn't talk. It was silent. We got into the building and made our way up to the floor where the meeting rooms were.

The team was already gathered. I sat down in between Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up. "Now that we're all here, I wanted to talk about a plan that has been on my mind and to hear out your opinions." He said.

He started telling the plan. "I had been thinking about how we have taken down Hangseon with a lot of effort, last time, but how we are going to take him down again? I had been thinking by how we could take Hangseon down by using him against himself, just like last time. But what if we held Sungho hostage?" He asked.

I looked up. Jungkook looked me in the eyes. I guessed he saw the slight fear in my eyes, as he returned a small nod and a reassuring smile.

I didn't want to be here. Neither talk about how to kidnap the person that's been bullying me. I sighed and kept myself quiet.

"Jungkook, do you think that's wise? You know Hangseon. Would he seek revenge for such act?" Hoseok asked.

"He could seek revenge for the slightest mistake you make." Jungkook scoffed. "I don't think this is a good plan for now. It sounds like a plan B to me." Jonghyun said. "I agree." I say while nodding.

"Well, we need to have a plan. Hangseon won't leave until he's forced to do that. We can't just have him run around and shoot people." Jungkook said while giving me a quick gaze.

"We don't even know where he lives yet." Jin said. "Exactly! That's the problem here! We don't know anything about him other than the fact that he owns the EPDM company here in Seoul and possibly that abandoned oil depot." Jungkook exclaimed.

Every member of the team looked down, thinking about anything that could help. "If we kidnap Sungho, we could make him tell us where Hangseon is hidden. He could be our most useful source." Jungkook continued.

"Jungkook, I don't think it would be smart to kidnap him. Why don't you just follow him home?" I ask. "I don't think he goes straight home after school." He answered.

"Well, what about traffic cams?" I ask again. "Already checked them. He keeps taking the same route and eventually enters this tunnel, which he doesn't leave on camera." Yoongi said.

"What does that mean?" I ask confusedly. "That he deleted that footage too, every single time? I don't know and for as long as I remember correctly, there aren't any other roads in that tunnel." Yoongi said.