{Author's Note}

Dear readers,

Thank you so much for reading this book! You guys made me want to write everyday! I hope I can share some fact about this book that you might find interesting.

Almost everywhere where Taehyung or any other character in this book goes to exists. (Except for the office of Jungkook of course). From the restaurant Jungkook and Taehyung went to on their first date to the shop where they bought their perfumes are all real places.

Even the address of where Karl lived in Daegu was real. (Sorry if I used your address.)

The only thing that I regret for not finding out in time was that the school Taehyung goes to actually has uniforms. I don't know if I'll ever change that...

If you guys have any more questions or even idea's to make this book even better (I'll be editting it soon), comment them! I'll be happy to reply!

I'll try to edit the book as soon as possible and make it more readable and interesting (And not cringe) for newer readers.

And speaking of readers, I personally want to thank a few of you in person:

writerDream003 (for being my biggest support on my fan fiction and in real life <3 )

BabygirlNura (For being such an amazing fan and spam-commenting on my chapters! I really enjoyed reading your comments <3 )

nimnim1234 (For being my first spam voter <3 )

_soul_of_fire_ (For being my first vote on my book <3 )

and last but not least:

@you who all supported me through this fanfiction! <3

Thank you, again, so much for liking and reading this book! I love y'all!! 

<3

This was HappySheila, signing off