{XXIX} • Mission 2.0

(What in the world?!?! The views just raised in 2 DAYS to 2.2K!!!!!! I'm about to die! Thank you so much!!!!!! Love y'all <3 !!!! And enjoy!)

"Keep that smile."

~~~

I woke up due to Jungkook kissing my head softly. "Wake up, Tae." He whispered near my ear before starting to suck and nibble at my earlobe. "Mhmm, do I have to?" I complain. "Yes, I made you breakfast downstairs." he said. I groaned but still stood up and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast, while Jungkook brought the bags downstairs. "You done?" He asked when he came back. I nod while taking a last bite. I put my dishes in the sink and change.

I rang Jimin's doorbell. I had Yeontan in my arms and Jungkook next to me, who was carrying all of Yeontan's stuff.

Jimin opened the door and smiled widely. "Hey guys! I'm so glad I can babysit on Tannie!" He said while patting Yeontan on his head.

"We're about to leave now, hurry up." Jungkook said before putting the bag on the ground and returning to the car. I turned around to Jimin and placed Yeontan in his arms.

"He eats two times a day. Just his regular dog food for breakfast and for dinner. In between, you can give him a snack. He needs to go out three times a day. Thanks again for doing this." I say. Jimin smiled.

"It's no problem, Tae. You know I love Tannie. Have a good trip." He said. I waved goodbye and went back to Jungkook.

"Where are we going?" I ask when I had realised we weren't driving to Jungkook's office. "To pick up Yoongi." Jungkook answered while parking in front of a big house. I was amazed by its looks. The door opened and Yoongi got out of the house with a bag swung over his shoulder. I opened the door and got out. "I'll sit in the back." I said.

Yoongi smiled and sat down in the passenger's seat. I sat down on the back seat while Jungkook drove away. it was early in the morning, around 8 a.m. The radio played on a low volume while we all looked outside in silence.

"Can you pick a hotel and place a reservation for us?" Jungkook asked while passing his phone to Yoongi. "Which one would you choose?" Yoongi asked. "How much money do we have?" I ask. "Don't worry about that." Jungkook said. "Well, I'd say The Grand Daegu Hotel." I say.

Yoongi nodded. "I agree." He said. He called the hotel and made a reservation for two rooms with each a double bed.

"The reservation's placed." He said when he had finally hung up. He gave the phone back to Jungkook. "I've never been to that hotel before! I once heard someone say that there's this huge pool and even has sauna's!" I say enthusiastically. Jungkook chuckled. "Too bad we didn't take our swimming trunks." He said.

I silently agreed while nodding my head. "How long are we staying in Daegu?" I asked. "Well, today is Friday and we still have a weekend. So let's just say 'till Sunday." Jungkook answered. "We do have his location right?" I ask. Yoongi nodded. "I do. I have it on my phone."

"So what's the plan? Just barge in and ask for the documents?" I ask again. Yoongi chuckled. "He's right, we need a plan." Yoongi said. Jungkook didn't answer. He was thinking about the different kind of solutions we had.

"Shit! We should've taken more people with us!" He said. I sigh.
"Why?"

"My original plan was to distract him so that we could take the documents while he wasn't home, but I just realised that I'm the only one that knows how they look and I don't like the idea of Taehyung being the distraction."

I looked at Jungkook madly. "Hey! I can distract pretty well! You know I take drama classes right?" I ask. Yoongi shook his head. "Jungkook's right. You shouldn't distract. It's ehm... how should I say it, not your trade." Yoongi explained.