{VI} • Revenge

And then it happend, I ran to a body and took the gun out of his cold, lifeless hand. I pointed the gun and shot. Before the knife could hit Jungkook's chest, the bullet went through Jaeyong's leg. He fell to his right and groaned of pain while blood leaked out of the wound. Jungkook got up and ran to me. I was frozen. In shock of what I had done. Jungkook's hand closed around my shoulder and pulled me with him. The other members also ran. The noise of footsteps was getting louder as my breathing quickened. We ran to the car and Jin drove away.

I was (jung)shook of what just happened. Of shooting someone. "Is everyone alright?" I heard Jungkook. Everyone said yes or nodded. Jin stopped the car in front of Jungkook's house. We got out of the car and I walked to the house as Jungkook said goodbye to everyone. As soon as I stepped inside of the house, I got into my room. I needed some time to think. Jungkook kissing me, me killing someone. This was one hell of a weird day! I lied down on bed. I closed my eyes. Just to let them rest. After some time, I heard three knocks. "What?" I ask. "Can I come in?" Jungkook asked. I mumbled something and Jungkook took that as a yes. He came in and sat on the bed next to me. "How's your collarbone?" He asked. "Mmm." I said as I didn't wanted to talk. Jungkook sighed. "I have some cream for the bruise to go away. Come." He said as he got up. I sighed as well and walked with him. We got to Jungkook's room that led to his own bathroom. He opened a drawer and looked through the stuff. He eventually found the one he was looking for. He gave me the box that included the cream. "Just put it on the spot before bed." He said. I nod. "Don't you think we need to see a doctor?" Jungkook asked.

He clearly wanted to talk. "No, that is not necessary." I say coldly while turning to walk away. Jungkook took my wrist and turned me around. "Okay what's the matter? Why are you acting like this?" He asked. "Nothing. There is nothing." I hiss. "Taehyung, I'm serious! Tell me what's bothering you." I remain silent. How can't he understand I didn't wanted to talk! He was annoying my ass off! He squeezed my hand slightly. I looked up. "I shot someone." I say. It bothered me more than I had realised as my voice broke while saying that. Jungkook noticed it and hugged me firmly. "You didn't kill him. The bullet went through his leg. It's okay. And I should probably thank you. You saved my life by shooting him." Jungkook said. I swung my arms around him and hugged him back. It was nice to hug someone. Especially at this moment. Even if I didn't expect it to be Jungkook, who had kissed me earlier. After a minute or so, Jungkook pulled away. "Taehyung, I know that you don't like to be here, but please trust me with these things. I need to make sure you're safe. I cannot deliver you back to your father in pieces." He said. I nod while smiling. Jungkook started walking away, but strangely enough, I didn't want him to. "Jungkook-shi." I said. He turned around and waited for me to say something. "Ehm.. I know it's late and I have school tomorrow, but could we do something?" I ask. Jungkook leans against the wall. "Depends on what you want to do." He said. "Well, when I was younger I would always go to this particular place. Just to think about things." I say. "And you wanna go there?" I nod. "Is it nearby?" Jungkook asked. "West Seoul." I say. "I suppose we could do that." I smiled widely as I heard the answer. Jungkook grabbed his car keys and we got to the car.

~

"You want me to get out of the car?" I look at Jungkook. "Yes! Now come on!" I say. "Taehyung-ah! It's freezing out!" He said. I laughed. "Come on! We're wasting time!" I said while getting out of the car. Jungkook got out as well and we started walking. The place was a park that was so beautiful, that every time I saw it, it amazed me. I looked up and looked at the stars. I loved walking here. I thought popped up in my head. I thought about the moment that Jungkook had kissed me today. Did he like me? Do I like him? We sat down on a park bench. "Jungkook-shi." I say as I want to ask about the kiss. Than I quickly realise that it might not be a good idea. Not sure what to say and how I feel about him. I see Jungkook looking at me in the corner of my eye. I do not take my eyes off of the stars as I say: "I miss dad."