{XXXIX} • Payback to J.H

(GUYS! We've reached the 200 votes! Thank you so much!!! I love you!!!!!!!! Please enjoy! <3 )

"Hi this is Jinhan! Leave a message after the 'beep'!"

Still Jungkook's P.O.V:

I was patiently waiting for the 'beep' to end. "Jinhan! Where are you? Hyunshik isn't in jail! Did he break out? Call me as soon as possible!" I say and hang up.

Taehyung gave me a questioning gaze. "He didn't answer." I say. "How about these dumplings?" Jimin asked grumpily. "I don't know, let's call Hoseok. He may know if it's poisoned or anything. If it is, I want my money back and I'm leaving a bad review!" I say. Taehyung smirked.

Jimin called Hoseok while Taehyung inspected a single dumpling carefully. Hoseok was still at the office and quickly joined us in the gym. Hoseok took a dumpling and opened it up. He looked at it closely. He smelled at it and eventually put it in his mouth.

Jimin, Taehyung and I look at him wide eyed. "Hoseok! What if it's poisoned!?" Jimin asked while standing up in shock. Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders. "It tastes normal. If it would be poisoned, I'd smell it, or it'd taste weird. It doesn't. I also have the right medication here so there's no danger." He said.

"Well in that case.." Jimin said while he took a dumpling and happily chewing on it. I chuckled and took a piece for myself. I saw Taehyung happily eating dumplings. I smile. I love him so much, even when we argue. "So, Hoseok. Wanna join us?" I ask when Hoseok started leaving.

"No, I'm fine thanks. I'm going home, I put the chicken out to unfreeze." He said. "Okay then. Bye!" I say. Jimin and Taehyung said bye with stuffed mouths.

I found it weird for Jinhan not to answer his phone. Maybe I was just being paranoid and was Jinhan's phone dead? At that same moment Jinhan called. Was it coincidence? Or was it just meant to be?

I put away my chopsticks and answer the phone.

"Hey, Jungkook. What happened?" Jinhan asked. "Where were you? Hyunshik escaped! We just saw him!" I say.

"That can't be right. He's locked up in jail! We have camera's there. They didn't detect anything."

"Well he did escape. He just delivered us dumplings. When can you come?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"14:30 at the office." I say. "Okay, see you then." Jinhan said and hung up. "So what's up with Hangseon? How can someone just disappear like that?" Taehyung asked. I had no clue. Hangseon was playing dirty. Even I didn't knew how. He just showed up and disappeared three seconds after.

"I don't know, to be honest. He's just.... off of our maps. Completely gone, but still there." I say. Taehyung nodded. After we ate the dumplings, we felt too stuffed to do anything. We just sat there on the ground talking a bit.

"Jeez, Jimin how much dumplings did you order?" Taehyung groaned. "35.." Jimin replied while patting his belly. "We ate all of them?" I ask while sighing. Jimin nodded. "I guess I have to go home. My parents will be mad if I don't come at the time they decided me to come home." Jimin said while standing up. I nodded. "Taehyung and I are going to take Yeontan out and go home as well." I say.

Taehyung and I stood up and took our formal clothes with us. I took Taehyung's clothes and went to put them into the car as Taehyung went upstairs for Yeontan.

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I took Yeontan in my arms and walked to the elevator again. The door almost closed when a hand slipped in between. The doors automatically opened again and a guy from around Jungkook's age got into the elevator. He smiled and patted Yeontan while the doors closed. "Hello there! What's your name little one?" He asked. I smiled.