{III} • Shopping and Arguments

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up and walked downstairs while yawning. I walked into the living room and found a sleeping Taehyung on the couch. I frowned before walking up to him. I shook his shoulder gently.

"Wake up, Taehyung." I said while sitting down. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and started to stretch out. "How late is it?" He asked. "10:30." I replied.

Taehyung's eyes spurred open and he jumped off of the couch. "What?! I need to go to school!" He exclaimed. I chuckle. "You're not going to school today. We're going shopping." I say while getting up from the couch too. "What do you want to have for breakfast?" I added. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. I took my phone and called a specific number.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw Jungkook take his phone out of his pocket. "Yeah, hello? Can I have a pepperoni pizza?" He took the phone away from his ear and covered the speaker. "Which one do you want?" He asked.

"Extra cheese." I said. "And an extra cheese pizza, please." Jungkook gave the man the address and hung up. He gave me a smile before he walked away. This might not be as bad as I thought.

~~~

Jungkook and I were eating in silence at the dining table. "May I ask something?" I asked, to which Jungkook nodded. "How much does my dad owe you?" I asked. "Around 2 billion won. (Equal to 16 million Euro's)" Jungkook answered without even looking up from his pizza.

I looked down with a confused expression.

For what did dad need that money?
And why did he took it from a mafia boss?

I just couldn't understand. "I know what you're thinking. But I can't help, sorry." Jungkook said. I looked up to Jungkook, who had already finished his pizza. He looked at me as well. "Come on! Eat! I still have business to finish." He said while walking away, probably to change.

I quickly eat the last two pieces of my pizza and then walk to the couch. I didn't had to change, since I didn't had any clothes here yet.

Jungkook walked down the stairs again in some simple outfit. He was swinging the car keys around his finger as he made his way out of the house with me following him. He walked to the garage, which was next to his house and got in a black car.

I got in the front seat next to him. We drove out and in a minute or 20 we got at the mall. We got out of the car and walked inside. "Where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't have a preference." I say.

I saw a smile form on Jungkook's lips. He took my wrist and dragged me through the mall. He stopped in front of an expensive-looking store. He pulled me in. "You'll need a suit. Pick one." He said.

I walked around and found this really good looking suit. A fully black one with white accents. I take the suit and showed it to Jungkook. Jungkook pulled a disgusted face. "You want to look like Dracula or something? No, no, no, no! We're not gonna do that! He looked around and took a grey suit.

"I think grey suits you more." He said. He took the black suit out of my hands and hung it on a clothing rack for bride-dresses. I grinned. Jungkook chose some matching shoes and bought them.

We spent a good 2 hours wandering around the mall and buying clothes and outfits for me. With our treasures, we walk to the car. We dumped all of the bags in the trunk. Once in the car, Jungkook started to drive towards home. "Jungkook-shi, can we stop by at Dunkin' Donuts for a drink?" I asked. "Sure."

We drank our drinks in the parking lot. "So, what does a mafia boss do for a living?" I ask. Jungkook looked at me. I return a gaze. "Why such interrest?" He asked. "Just curiosity." I answer.

"Illegal stuff." Jungkook said. "Can you be more specific?" I ask a bit suspicious. "No." I pulled my eyebrow up. "Weird." I mumbled. Jungkook ignored me and drove away.

Why isn't he answering? Is he hiding something?

As soon as we got home, he helped to get the bags out of the trunk and walked inside of the house. All of this was done in silence.

What did I do wrong?

I took the last bags and took them into the house as well. I walked to my room where I found Jungkook. He was holding his phone to his ear and nodded sometimes, but realised the person behind the phone couldn't see a nod, so he quickly replied with a yes.

He raised his index finger to silence me from questions. I nodded. "Yeah, I'll be there as soon as possible." He ended. He looked serious and walked past me without saying anything. I followed him.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "None of your business!" I get as a reply. "Why are you so blunt at once?" I ask a bit mad. Jungkook looks up from whatever he was doing and walked up to me. I stumbled backwards, until my back hit the wall.

He took my chin and made me look at him. His face less than an inch away from mine. When he spoke, his minty breath tickled inside of my nose. "I don't appreciate your suspicious and annoying behaviour. Don't forget who's in charge here. So if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some business, of which you don't need to know about. So stop asking these annoying questions and get lost." He said harshly while pushing my chin away. He stepped back, grabbed his stuff and left the house.

I couldn't believe this man. How does his mood change so fast? I walked to my room and played my favourite playlist, while arranging my clothes into the walk-in closet.

When I finished, I walked downstairs. It was 17:28 right now and I was getting a bit hungry. I walked into the kitchen and start preparing some pasta. I finished cooking and take my pasta to the couch, where I took the tv remote and started watching some tv, while eating. The evening went very pleasantly.

I was chillaxing on the couch, when Jungkook entered the house. He was sweaty and was panting. He let himself fall on the couch and groaned. "Did business go well?" I asked coldly. "Shut up." I heard. I rolled my eyes. "I'm off to sleep." I said while getting up and walking to my room. I get changed into pyjamas and lie down in bed. I close my eyes and let my tiredness take over.

Sleep was short, as I woke up from thirst. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. When I entered the kitchen, I took a glass and filled it with water. When I had drank a bit and put my glass away, I turned around to walk back to my room, but there was a figure standing in front of me. 

I startled and wanted to scream. The figure placed his hand on my mouth. "Ssshh! It's me, Jungkook!" He whispered. I immediately calmed down a bit. "What's wrong?" I whisper madly.

"There is someone in the house."