{XXXVII} • Returning Home

⚠️This is an important announcement!⚠️ I will change the name of this fan-fiction to: Fragrance of Indignation. It will no longer be called mafia's business! I will most likely also change the cover! I'll also announce this on my conversations page on my profile. I will submit the changes in most likely two days, when I have the new cover. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story!)

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I was shaking. Ajeong had left for work but was in a hurry and left her wallet and my phone at the table. As soon as I could, I took the phone and dm'ed Jimin on Instagram to call me at this moment. Jimin did.

"Taehyung! What the hell?! Where are you? What's happening? Are you dying?!" He asked worriedly.

"Jimin listen to me. I'll tell you all later, but firstly, tell Jungkook to call me immediately. I want to talk to him. It's important. Urgent!" I say.

"Taehyung, tell me if you're safe first.." Jimin said. "Hyung, just call Jungkook. I cannot call him so it's important for him to call me. As soon as I see you, I'll explain." I say.

"Okay, hang on." Jimin said and hung up. I sat down on the couch and waited.

I almost dropped my phone when an unknown number called. I immediately answered.

"Jungkook?" I ask.

"Taehyung? Are you safe? What's going on." I heard Jungkook ask. I almost cried when I heard his voice. "I'm safe, but it's important that you listen carefully now." I say.

It was silent at the other side of the line. I took that as a yes. "My mom isn't my mom. I found an ID of her saying she's someone named Lee Ajeong. She isn't my mom Jungkook. I'm sure she's a spy or an actress that works for Hangseon. She has locked me in the house for this entire time.

There's limited food and I haven't been out in almost two months. She also grounded me and took my phone away, when she found out I dated a mafia boss." I say.

Jungkook was silent for a moment. "Tell me where you live, right now." He said. I smiled and told him the address. I heard Jungkook writing it down. "How many food do you have left?" He asked. "Enough for 3 days, two meals a day." I say.

"Taehyung, listen to me. I want you to eat all of that food! No limits. Eat everything. I'll see you in no time." He said.

I broke into tears. "Jungkook?" I asked. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry. About everything. Please don't be mad at me anymore. Don't think of me as a bad person. I don't care if you forgive me or not, just don't forget our moments together or think of them as trash." I say.

"Of course I won't. It's going to be okay. I'll see you soon and then we're going to talk." Jungkook said.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." I say. My tears came a mix of happiness and sadness at once. I went to the kitchen and ate until I wasn't hungry anymore. I put my plate in the dishwasher and went to my room again.

~~~

I heard the doorbell ringing. I took my phone and called the unknown number again.

Jungkook answered. "Don't break the door open, it has an alarm. The police will show up if you do so." I say. I heard Jungkook talking to Yoongi. I went to the window and saw Jungkook and the team behind him. I pressed my hand against the glass. Jungkook noticed me and stood in front of me. He placed his hand on the glass on the same place as mine.

"Crouch down. We're going over to plan B." Jungkook said. I looked to Yoongi who was holding a brick. I crouched down immediately and hung up. I covered my head and heard the glass shatter. Yoongi used the brick to punch away little pieces of glass at the bottom of the window frame.